Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Recommend Configuration
08-17-2013, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 08:30 AM by jwrath.)
Recommend Configuration
I'm new to the PPSSPP emulator and I'd like to know the optimal configuration for the Android version.

My cell phone is an Xperia Neo V.
I tried Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Team to see how the emulator goes, but it goes kinda slowly.
The intro video plays fine but the sounds breaks up. The music plays all right but with pauses.
Plus during gameplay the text is kinda scrambled. Not badly, I can read it, but it could use some fixing.

Is my phone too slow for PPSSPP?
Is there something I can do with the settings to make it go smooth?

I tried the PC version as well and everything go perfectly.
Is there a way to make it go just as well on Android too?
Find all posts by this user
08-17-2013, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 08:24 AM by warweeny.)
RE: Recommend Configuration
(08-17-2013 08:13 AM)jwrath Wrote:  Oh by the way, I've downloaded some PSP games ISO's and there are more than one versions for the same game.
For example there is Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Team (EUR) and Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Team (USA). Is there a difference between these two?

piracy is not supported.

*~* You can get the weeny out of the war, but you cannot get the war out of the weeny
*~* [email protected] - 8gb ddr3 - gtx 970 - windows 7
*~* i am really good at English, but it isn't my native language :3
08-17-2013, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 08:25 AM by Gurlok.)
(08-17-2013 08:13 AM)jwrath Wrote:  I'm new to the PPSSPP emulator and I'd like to know the optimal configuration for the Android version.

My cell phone is an Xperia Neo V.
I tried Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Team to see how the emulator goes, but it goes kinda slowly.
The intro video plays fine but the sounds breaks up. The music plays all right but with pauses.
Plus during gameplay the text is kinda scrambled. Not badly, I can read it, but it could use some fixing.

Is my phone too slow for PPSSPP?
Is there something I can do with the settings to make it go smooth?

I tried the PC version as well and everything go perfectly.
Is there a way to make it go just as well on Android too?

Oh by the way, I've downloaded some PSP games ISO's and there are more than one versions for the same game.
For example there is Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Team (EUR) and Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Team (USA). Is there a difference between these two?

NO piracy talk allowed here, read the rules -and if that doesn't make it clear, you are not allowed to talk about any illegal behaviour in general.

If you had tried to look on this section, you would have noticed the "Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device" guide in which solarmystic put his efforts into, he made a great job in making a so detailed guide, understandable by even people who are new to emulation.

And as last note, every yugi game is not fully supported at the moment.

EDIT: warweeny was quicker than me, good job mate.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
08-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Thread Closed