Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help with my nvida shield
08-17-2013, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 06:56 AM by sword n shield.)
help with my nvida shield
Hi I'm new to threads and was being stumped by ppsspp and was wondering if I can get some help and maybe give some info on my shield I can play dbz shin budikai at 85 fps and vfps at 90 but when I try my other game dbz tag team I can't get past 15 fps plse any ideas I have a tegra 4 quad core running at 2.0 processing speed and 3000 mbs of random access memory and running jelly bean plse any help from dev team or anyone who knows what they are doing plse
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: help with my nvida shield
PPSSPP runs on Shield too? Woah. Maybe it is a specific issue to da game, if others run smoothly on your device?

Pentium D 820 @ 2.8 GHz stock, NVIDIA 7600 GT,1 GB RAM, Windows XP.
08-17-2013, 07:17 AM
Well I read the other threads and I tried criss core and nothing it goes slow as well so does burnout legends and birth by sleep it seems that the dbz is the only one that works and real good beyond smooth I just dunno why the others won't any ideas or advice ???
08-17-2013, 05:37 PM
Download the latest nightly and use Frameskip 2. Kingdom Hearts BBS working perfectly for me. Also turn off tilt for analog control.
08-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Download what and how do I frame skip by 2 and I have turned off the tilt controls
08-17-2013, 06:36 PM
Download the latest build from here (look under "Automated PPSSPP Builds") and follow this guide, courtesy of solarmystic.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
08-18-2013, 05:47 AM
OK gt latest build its the same as the new I had before maybe I'm doing something wrong anyone pulse help me or message me personally