Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP New option
08-16-2013, 10:06 PM
PPSSPP New option
Ok sice i see people keep talking about things that one one really care about lets get back to excitment which was so huge when first version of our emulatore just came from factory Wink. It had so less options that i cant even describe how horrible it was but alrtough we could see how progress is moving forward + our support was a great deal to Henirks concentration and work he and his frienda implemented alot of things that made our emu runs quite smooth. I remember first time when i could hear music! But then videos omfg! Progress keep goin and im here to ask a favor or we can ask it togeather Smile some of the games are in forgein languages example ff type 0 i know there are guides and fan translations how to make it english but you might break files or something so i rather play in jap... my question is will our emu have in "future"option like "download translation"or somethin like translator in games that could translate in game text to english? That option would be cool and i think that would be most desirable thing in this project Smile so guys what do you think?

Heatrage will be punished i can track IP's think twice before posting something offensive <3

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
Find all posts by this user
08-16-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: PPSSPP New option
How translate games? Not is simple to translate an game, and you can make it only patching the game, and PPSSPP can't do it. Sorry.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
08-17-2013, 01:01 AM
Maybe you should hire those Chinese to translate those games. I'm pretty sure they could translate all of them very quickly indeed.

[/sarcasm][/thread]
08-17-2013, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 07:32 AM by Gurlok.)
It is out of the question. When you patch a game using a fan translation patch, 90% of the times it involves a process of extracting the crypted files, decrypt, patch and reinsert them. There are even some plugins like patches, so with .prx extension, which PPSSPP can't support at the moment, plus as for now PPSSPP can't even decrypt the eboot.bin file. Also translation projects are on a gray area, remember that it involves hacking, which can be arguably debated, putting PPSSPP, Henrik and the other devs at useless risk. Don't forget also that patches are fan made, so expect some of them to ask for tokens (which obviously they deserve), but have nothing to do with the emu at all. Last thing, it has nothing to do with the PPSSPP purpose: emulate PSP games and homebrew as a real PSP, nothing more.

(08-16-2013 10:06 PM)curraja Wrote:  Heatrage will be punished i can track IP's think twice before posting something offensive <3

On a side note, I hope that you are kidding here, at least if you think that you are the only capable one, remember that you never know with whom you are dealing with, but listen to my advice and be nice with both positive and negative posts, leaving the dirt work to mods.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
08-17-2013, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 07:59 AM by cloud1250000.)
Hm as gurlok previously said, it's most likely not gonna happen Wink

Ps. And how have you got your hand on his ip ahah... Oh nvm, I have a pretty good idea on how to do that without being a mods or an admin... Still.. I'm curious about your method Wink

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-17-2013, 11:34 AM
(08-16-2013 10:06 PM)curraja Wrote:  Heatrage will be punished i can track IP's think twice before posting something offensive <3
if it were his signature,nobody would have cared.....
anyway,not possible because PPSSPP isn't google translate,you know.Was in the game modding scene for a year(still continuing),and it ain't easy as it looks...

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
08-17-2013, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 01:18 PM by vnctdj.)
(08-16-2013 10:06 PM)curraja Wrote:  Ok sice i see people keep talking about things that one one really care about lets get back to excitment which was so huge when first version of our emulatore just came from factory Wink. It had so less options that i cant even describe how horrible it was but alrtough we could see how progress is moving forward + our support was a great deal to Henirks concentration and work he and his frienda implemented alot of things that made our emu runs quite smooth. I remember first time when i could hear music! But then videos omfg! Progress keep goin and im here to ask a favor or we can ask it togeather Smile some of the games are in forgein languages example ff type 0 i know there are guides and fan translations how to make it english but you might break files or something so i rather play in jap... my question is will our emu have in "future"option like "download translation"or somethin like translator in games that could translate in game text to english? That option would be cool and i think that would be most desirable thing in this project Smile so guys what do you think?

Heatrage will be punished i can track IP's think twice before posting something offensive <3

Game translation has nothing to do with an emulator...

To conclude, the response is no.

Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Thread Closed