Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Save Transfer on some games
08-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Save Transfer on some games
Hi everybody, im trying the emulator since 1 month (danganropa bring me here Tongue) and im amazed how well the programs work!!! congratz to the develop team Big Grin

i have a question, does the ppsspp work with save transfer???

i mean, when i passed from FF: Dissidia to Duodecim Dissidia, i couldnt transfer my save file from the first one (had a couple things, not full so it wasnt totally regretable) and had to start from 0 and with 0 bonuses.

So i want to know if the emulator can support this with some way, or i have to do it with another programs/cheats?

cause now im playing Super Robot Taisen Z2: Hakai-hen and i love if i can transfer my save file to the 2nd one (SRWZ2: Saisen-hen).

thx for the answers!!!
Find all posts by this user
08-15-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Save Transfer on some games
There are so many similar threads about your same question, besides, are you talking about transfering save from another emu/PSP to PPSSPP or transfering save made with PPSSPP to a sequel game on PPSSPP? In the first case there are some issues, which make the save incompatible between them for unknown reasons, while in the latter case you should be fine.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
08-15-2013, 10:34 PM
the latter case, transfering a PPSSPP save to a sequel game, cause i cant do it, maybe cause i had a older version? or is another issue?
08-15-2013, 10:43 PM
It could be a possibility, which version are you using of the emu? You can try with the latest build you can find in the PPSSPP download page , look under "Automated PPSSPP Builds" since the official 0.81 is outdated. Just to be clear, remember that you need to match the region of both games in order for the transfer save feature to work, it's not the case of SRWZ2-1/2 since is Japan only, but dissidia is another matter.

08-15-2013, 11:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 11:12 PM by d4rkov4.)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, now i see.

The original dissidia i have is US and Duodecim is EUR, thats why!

thx for the answers Big Grin

EDIT: when i had the problem was 0.8.1.8XX i think, now im using the 0.8.1358
EDIT2: for tomorrow i think that i could finish SRWZ2.1 so im gonna try it and comment if it work
08-15-2013, 11:38 PM
You are welcome Smile

08-17-2013, 01:04 AM
it worked, thx again, you can close it or delete it if you want
08-17-2013, 06:29 AM
Glad to hear it. This thread can be closed rather than deleted, it can be used as reference to anybody who experienced your same issue Smile

08-17-2013, 12:46 PM
Problem resolved, so I can close.

Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Thread Closed