Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Report - List of all known(by me)problems with ppsspp(it's not about games)
08-15-2013, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 12:17 AM by Shadow Lady.)
RE: Report - List of all known(by me)problems with ppsspp(it's not about games)
1) This is NewUI only.

5) Also NewUI only, and enabling/disabling cheats doesn't work the same as "reload cheats" on the uhhh... OldUI

Some more NewUI ones on windows (not sure if same problem on other platforms)

8) I guess? Tongue
While you can control the NewUI menus with the gamepad, you cant access some menus. Trying to switch between Graphics/Audio/Controls/System from the "Game Settings" with the gamepad is not possible, while the back button and changing the options does work. Same problem for Recent/Games/Homebrew from the main menu.

9) Trying to change the "Unlock CPU Clock" with (left/right on the d-pad, or the keyboard) only changes it to the left so you can only reduce the number.
Also it doesn't really show what it changed to until you click "ok", I think it showed what it changed to some days before but doesn't as of 0.8.1-1356

10) Enabling/Disabling "Show Left Analog Stick" doesn't seem to make a difference, next time you start the emulator the setting will be enabled no matter what.

11) Not sure if by design but you can only access the game settings after selecting a game. Kind of doesn't make sense when the settings will affect all games anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report - List of all known(by me)problems with ppsspp(it's not about games) - Shadow Lady - 08-15-2013 12:11 AM