Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What Game are you Playing?
08-13-2013, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2013 09:14 PM by Phisix.)
RE: What Game are you Playing?
Good luck getting to G-rank, that takes a while in itself but if you look online you can find quest guides to show which quests need completing in both village and hall to advance faster to each level. Or you could just do it quest by quest which means getting more money and items for making decent things before hitting Hi and G rank.

Did my first Kut Ku in months earlier, still as easy as ever. Going to upgrade my Iron LS before taking on the Gyp as it will bounce like a mother if I take him on now.

Whats your top three monsters to fight, vnctdj?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2013, 02:09 AM
Didn't you guys love android games instead of emulater ?

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]
08-14-2013, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 02:41 AM by aki21.)
(08-14-2013 02:09 AM)Merivex Wrote:  Didn't you guys love android games instead of emulater ?

android games is casual games,pretty much I did'nt really play android much,some people might like to play it.i like emulator/console games much more,but android games is fun to play many times tooSmile

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-14-2013, 02:58 AM
(08-14-2013 02:09 AM)Merivex Wrote:  Didn't you guys love android games instead of emulater ?

No.
08-14-2013, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 11:06 AM by stodag.)
Big No No.... cheap, rushed knockoffs. imo

Well maybe GTA.... o wait that's a console port...lol

S TO DA G
08-14-2013, 12:32 PM
(08-14-2013 11:05 AM)stodag Wrote:  Big No No.... cheap, rushed knockoffs. imo

Well maybe GTA.... o wait that's a console port...lol

hey .. is GTA SA coming to android ? I think yes .. what about u guys ? Wink

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]
08-14-2013, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 01:39 PM by Razorback.)
(08-14-2013 12:32 PM)Merivex Wrote:  hey .. is GTA SA coming to android ? I think yes .. what about u guys ? Wink

No, sh*t. They even buried Nvidia's accidental announcement of GTA V PC's release date.

Also, why the hell people like you only know about GTA while there are other equally superb sandbox action game to begin with (Just Cause 2, Saints Row).
08-14-2013, 01:38 PM
(08-13-2013 09:13 PM)Phisix Wrote:  Whats your top three monsters to fight, vnctdj?

I like to fight Daimyo Hermitaur and Shogun Ceanataur, I always found them so easy to kill ! ^^
I also really like to fight Rajang and don't understand why people find him difficult to kill... I agree that his attacks are very powerful but that doesn't arise any problem for me ! Wink
And I also like to kill many other monsters, of course...

Just one thing though, I hate to fight Plesioth, his hip check attack is totally cheated... Confused

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Agreed about Plessy(As do most players) but if you have a powerful enough Bow you can take him down without being checked. If not I just go in with my LS and try and dodge to the right to miss his hip check.

My three would be:

- Lao Shan Lung
- Tigrex
- Kushala Daora
08-14-2013, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 02:30 PM by vnctdj.)
(08-14-2013 01:55 PM)Phisix Wrote:  Agreed about Plessy(As do most players) but if you have a powerful enough Bow you can take him down without being checked. If not I just go in with my LS and try and dodge to the right to miss his hip check.

I am an Long Sword user but I have to use a Heavy Bowgun to kill him without annoyance... Dodgy

(08-14-2013 01:55 PM)Phisix Wrote:  My three would be:

- Lao Shan Lung
- Tigrex
- Kushala Daora

I agree for Lao Shan Lung, this is an epic fight Wink
Kushala Daora is very interesting to fight, that's true Smile
I still need some training to like to kill Tigrex, I don't know this monster enough to have fun with him... Smile

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-14-2013, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 02:39 PM by stodag.)
yep, I can't wait to get stuck in MHFU.. looks good but until my PC is fixed its not happenin for meSad especially on android..

@merivex, yes I think it will.. The reason we never saw it on PSP was the game requires 4gigs..original umd only held 1.9 gigs.. whereas mobiles have micro SD cards etc.

Best GTA of all time GTA Andreas.
So far that is, GTA 4 wasnt that good IMO just polished graphics.

S TO DA G
08-14-2013, 03:36 PM
(08-14-2013 02:31 PM)stodag Wrote:  Best GTA of all time GTA Andreas.
So far that is, GTA 4 wasnt that good IMO just polished graphics.

I agree with that Smile
But GTA IV is really enjoyable all the same Wink
Rockstar Games can't make a bad game ! Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-14-2013, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 03:46 PM by stodag.)
Yes, its very good but they went backwards from San Andreas ie no parachutes etc.. that was the best part for me, that's the reason I liked just cause so muchSmile so although it was good, it was a step backwards imo.. but yes SA all the way.
Although the new one looks good GTA 5.

S TO DA G
08-14-2013, 03:47 PM
(08-14-2013 02:29 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  
(08-14-2013 01:55 PM)Phisix Wrote:  Agreed about Plessy(As do most players) but if you have a powerful enough Bow you can take him down without being checked. If not I just go in with my LS and try and dodge to the right to miss his hip check.

I am an Long Sword user but I have to use a Heavy Bowgun to kill him without annoyance... Dodgy

(08-14-2013 01:55 PM)Phisix Wrote:  My three would be:

- Lao Shan Lung
- Tigrex
- Kushala Daora

I agree for Lao Shan Lung, this is an epic fight Wink
Kushala Daora is very interesting to fight, that's true Smile
I still need some training to like to kill Tigrex, I don't know this monster enough to have fun with him... Smile

I am mainly a LS user and I use that against everything, but some monsters I use other weapons. G-rank Rathalos I use GS for as they fly in the air too much so when they come to land I just charge and smash them. With Lao and Chameon I use LS or DS and with Plessy I can use either Bow or LS.

Tigrex is easy once you know his patterns. Supposedly GS/hammer are the best ways to kill him but I prefer LS for its fast movement when in danger. Narga on the other hand is a biatch to fight with LS but I still use it.
08-14-2013, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 04:08 PM by vnctdj.)
(08-14-2013 03:46 PM)stodag Wrote:  Yes, its very good but they went backwards from San Andreas ie no parachutes etc.. that was the best part for me, that's the reason I liked just cause so muchSmile so although it was good, it was a step backwards imo.. but yes SA all the way.
Although the new one looks good GTA 5.

There are parachutes in GTA IV's second expansion pack named The Ballad Of Gay Tony Wink

I think that GTA V will be GTA IV + GTA San Andreas : it will keep the best of the 2 games Wink

(08-14-2013 03:47 PM)Phisix Wrote:  I am mainly a LS user and I use that against everything, but some monsters I use other weapons. G-rank Rathalos I use GS for as they fly in the air too much so when they come to land I just charge and smash them. With Lao and Chameon I use LS or DS and with Plessy I can use either Bow or LS.

Tigrex is easy once you know his patterns. Supposedly GS/hammer are the best ways to kill him but I prefer LS for its fast movement when in danger. Narga on the other hand is a biatch to fight with LS but I still use it.

I only use LS, that's why I'm so disappointed to have to use HBG for Plesioth Undecided

I'm training on Tigrex at the moment, I know some of his patterns but I have to get some good reflexes when fighting him...

I never tried Nargacuga, I don't unlock a quest with him in it yet, I am the complete contrary to a speedrunner, I love to progress slowly in games Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2