Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Android] Advanced On Screen Config?
08-12-2013, 12:48 PM
[Android] Advanced On Screen Config?
Hello,
First off, thanks for this fantastic emulator. I use an Xperia Play to play games and I have a question. Is there a method to customise which controls appear on the screen? Until the Xperia Play analogs are supported (if that will happen) the DPAD cant be configured since I apply the DPAD as the analog stick.

I guess what I'm really asking is, is there a way for only the DPAD to show on the screen?

Thanks in advance,
Kris
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: [Android] Advanced On Screen Config?
Moved.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-12-2013, 01:49 PM
In next update will come the option to map the keys on emulator, you will can map the analog too. You can use the last compilation downloading from: http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds but the key mapping still is unstable. About the advanced on-screen control, I think it is not forecast yet. But let's wait any dev see this thread.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
08-13-2013, 12:54 AM
(08-12-2013 01:49 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  In next update will come the option to map the keys on emulator, you will can map the analog too. You can use the last compilation downloading from: http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds but the key mapping still is unstable. About the advanced on-screen control, I think it is not forecast yet. But let's wait any dev see this thread.

:rolleyes:It's nice to hear that key mapping is comming soon. I encountered a problem that the directional buttons were not recognized for Nvidia Shield but the analog and other buttons worked fine. I just hope all buttons can be recognized when the remapping feature get released.Heart
08-13-2013, 12:56 AM
I'm always using the latest dev builds and key mapping works fine with that, just no analog support.
08-13-2013, 11:40 AM
I might try and make a small app that lets you map the Xperia Play analog as keyboard keys then they can be mapped into PPSSPP as non-analogs but still thats a huge advantage I guess until official support is there.
08-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Will be hard. Before the PPSSPP was pre-mapped for Xbox 360 keys. Now, not have this mapping, you can use only if you map in key mapping option. Before I used the USB/BT Joystick Center to define the keys, now it is not working with the old keys.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro