Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Henrik, please put some warnings on Google Play.
08-22-2013, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 08:51 PM by radiske.)
RE: Henrik, please put some warnings on Google Play.
I can see you're brazilian, Guilherme. My name's Guilherme too, hehe.

Tudo beleza? (everything alright?)

The thing about bad comments on Google Play it's not only that they don't have a proper device to run it(in fact it is), but they don't ACCEPT that their device don't run it properly. You know man, everysingle app on PlayStore has shitty comments by brazilians that don't have the patience to read something OR to be smart enough to recognize that their phones don't have the power to handle it.

If the app really crashes some phones, well, that's a problem and it should be a huge warning saying that this can happen to some phones, but, man... almost 90% of brazilians just say things like "my friend said it's garbage! his phone exploded, bla bla bla".

I'm not proud of that, im brazilian and our people simply RUIN everything that we have the chance to put our hands on the internet. I guess you know what i'm talking about, hehe.

I've tried to spread the word about the emulator at the UOL, one of the biggest gaming forum of the world and a guy just said "Dude, did you see that comments on playstore? Man, i don't wanna risk my phone on this, hell no!" and i was like "WHAT?! C'mon!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Henrik, please put some warnings on Google Play. - radiske - 08-22-2013 08:50 PM