Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Henrik, please put some warnings on Google Play.
08-12-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Henrik, please put some warnings on Google Play.
(08-12-2013 12:27 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  I saw many complaints from users of bricks and forced reboot on their devices. Most of them, ARMv6 devices (devices not Adreno / Mali / PowerVR / Tegra). The problem is that many of them use Buffer Rendering on GPUs do not support that, and just restarting the phone. Another reason is that the PPSSPP only works on some Custom ROMs, other will brick the device. Many have said they will sue the developers, one that he was going to sue for "false advertising". Please put a warning in the description of the app, or remove support for ARMv6 on Google Play. Notices can be like these:

* Disable the Buffer Rendering for devices with no GPU Adreno / Mali / PowerVR / Tegra.

* This application may not work correctly on ARMv6 devices, can cause "brick" depending on your kernel. Usage is at your own risk.

Other warnings like:

* This application is being tested and may not work with your favorite game.

* Games must be obtained legally, developers are not responsible for any act of piracy by the user.

Could also have some links to the forum, so the user has the necessary support. Tambéum a link to the compatibility list: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1473

Thank you.

yeah I think that will help a little,there's many new user out there and some people does'nt exactly understand the exact requirement/setting for their device,also some don't really care about the setting and complaint that the ppsspp not working.anyways just put some detail will let them know what they need to do.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Henrik, please put some warnings on Google Play. - aki21 - 08-12-2013 12:39 PM