Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
LG G2...
11-06-2013, 03:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 04:01 AM by globe94.)
RE: LG G2...
shoot !
if i only work at a mobile development company, then maybe i can have/or make a never been released advanced phone! Big Grin

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2013, 05:34 AM
Quote:These companies are way ahead of what they show, but why release all at once? when they can introduce gradually and make more money.
IMO , they'll already have nano tech mobile phones.. believe me.

while it may be a fact that companies spend a lot of time and money doing research and development for their own products, big names like Apple, LG, Sony, HTC etc.. simply assemble the currently mass produced parts by the subcontractors (i.e. Sharp, Qualcomm, Nvidia, Samsung, etc.). It takes a lot of money *and guts* to produce and introduce a product that will shake the existing market competition.

Companies will need a sustainable market for their products in order to achieve a certain profit margin, and most companies are just not willing to do the gamble of introducing a new product without the proper data to back-up their actions (I remember when apple released 2 iphones 5s and 5c at the same time to see how the market will react to their product and to see if the consumers are ready to bite the 64-bit technology... and when HTC released the JBUTTERFLY (first 1080p smartphone) only to a limited market for the same purpose)

The cost for manufacturing a Prototype Model is hundred or thousand times more expensive than the cost of manufacturing the mass produced Models. Apple simply has the money *and the courage* to play the gamble to introduce and mass-produce 64 bit chips for the market. And now, after seeing how the consumers react to Apple's iphone5s, other companies will now have the balls to ride the 64-bit bandwagon.

That said, in my opinion, overpowered super-duper IQ9999 smartphones will not be introduced to the market unless the majority of the consumers do not demand such performance from their current phones (maybe it will happen when the population of PPSSPP users already has grown to a certain number enough to influence the course of the development of the smartphone industry... lolBig Grin)

I know that I'm just a nobody here, and I'm sorry for making you read a wall of words, but this happens when people just got nothing to do with their lives...again, sorry!!
11-06-2013, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 06:29 AM by globe94.)
for a second, i thought i was reading a newspaper. Big Grin
haha! just joking! Tongue

Quote:I know that I'm just a nobody here, and I'm sorry for making you read a wall of words, but this happens when people just got nothing to do with their lives...again, sorry!!

you're not a nobody, everyone here is an important part of the ppsspp team Big Grin

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-06-2013, 09:44 AM
I don't see it comming soon actualy. There was a slight chance that Android market would shift to x86 but now that Intel surrendered to scrap x86 on mobile devices and start producing ARM based ones it couldn't be more far from making an ideal device to port those emulators on. Also I don't see ANYBODY doing the tough work of writing a JIT for ARM and writing a OpenGL backend, there isn't a properly working one even on Linux and the development started like a decade ago, what makes you think that it will happen now?
01-08-2014, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 04:46 AM by jaheen100.)
Well I like this phone and i used this ...its Screen is amazing color+crisp+sharp, Size is as big as you can get out there without making it a phablet ... throughout its the best phone...! http://www.mobile-phone.pk/lg-mobiles/