Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
N-gage emulator for android?
01-06-2013, 12:38 AM
N-gage emulator for android?
Im mainly posting this here in the hope a programmer sees this and thinks this is a good idea
I really wish there was a n-gage emulator for android and id hate to see some of its great games get lost in history, it should easily be possible to make one for android i think

Some of the best games include rifts: promise of power, high seize(advance wars clone, but much better) ashen, collin mcrae rally 2005, the first two asphalt games, pathway to glory

High seize and rifts alone should be enough reason for emulator
Sadly i have no idea how to make one myself, so i hope someone will eventually pick up on this and bring another great(altough very underrated) console to android

I also just like to know how others think about this idea ^_^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 03:49 AM
RE: N-gage emulator for android?
(01-06-2013 12:38 AM)batsman Wrote:  Im mainly posting this here in the hope a programmer sees this and thinks this is a good idea
I really wish there was a n-gage emulator for android and id hate to see some of its great games get lost in history, it should easily be possible to make one for android i think

Some of the best games include rifts: promise of power, high seize(advance wars clone, but much better) ashen, collin mcrae rally 2005, the first two asphalt games, pathway to glory

Sadly i have no idea how to make one myself, so i hope someone will eventually pick up on this and bring another great(altough very underrated) console to android

symbian phone already have it .. Using old Nokia Symbian Phone [Nokia N73] can play full speed with sound without No Problem Smile

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]
01-06-2013, 06:38 AM
(01-06-2013 03:49 AM)Merivex Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 12:38 AM)batsman Wrote:  Im mainly posting this here in the hope a programmer sees this and thinks this is a good idea

symbian phone already have it .. Using old Nokia Symbian Phone [Nokia N73] can play full speed with sound without No Problem Smile
He's talking about android and not on symbian phones. Why would he ask for an emulator it he has a symbian device anyways.
Angel

Ryzen 5 1600 @3.8Ghz
Sapphire Nitro+ RX480 @1.4Ghz
---------------------------------------------
Nokia 8 - Snapdragon 835
01-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Probably possible but I'm not interested.

Moving the thread to the new Off-Topic forum Smile
01-06-2013, 09:57 AM
i dont think that its a good idea .... dont get me wrong I had an n-gage , it was great and i still think that its great but why would some one make an emulator for 5 or 6 games ...
and nearly all of its games can be found on other platforms like gba , and ps1 ..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2013, 11:53 AM
yep no doubt it will end up on android but lets finish this one firs. XD
01-06-2013, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 02:40 PM by batsman.)
Thanks for making a off topic forum, didnt really know where to put this

I want one to br able to play some of the n-Gage exclusive games like rifts, high seize, system rush, ashen, pathway to glory, and the first two asphalt games and a few more, oh and mile high pinball(the best pinball game there is)
It also had the best version of bomberman i ever played, if this version is available on any other console please tell me, it had those yoshi like creatures you could ride
And there are other emulators that only had a few games aswell like the NGPC

It bassicly would have to be a symbian S60 emulator seeing how other phones with the same operating system often could play some n-gage games aswell
And also allowing the emulator to emulate other symbian games because theyre bassicly the same

I really hope someone picks up on this eventually, its a really underrated console
01-06-2013, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 07:14 PM by stodag.)
(Ngagecool) a ngage emu for pc m8.

I never usedvit myself, dont really play N-Gage.

iv checked elsewhere for you but i dont think there is any apart from this m8.
01-06-2013, 08:19 PM
Thanks, might try that then for now

It really lacked popularity, but it had some awesome exclusive games
01-06-2013, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 11:18 PM by stodag.)
cant wait till ppsspp is up and runnin jit etc, but over any othrr emu out there would love dreamcast emu, play shenmue on my phone Wink best game ever made imo.

then metal gear solid, best ever fighting game dead or alive 2 dreamcast, those where the days.

soul calibur but to name a fewSmile

I would ask henrick, what he thinks of a possible dreamcast emu in future if none are produced but hes busy.

seeing this is off topic on the off chance he pops in, What do you think Henrick?

woukd make my daySmile
01-06-2013, 11:47 PM
Yes a dreamcast emulator would be much better than n-gage, but i stil hope it wont be forgotten

Someone is working on it, its just that he doesnt show any opdates like here
I think we can expect to hear more of it later this year... I really hope so
01-07-2013, 04:01 AM
There's an N-Gage emulator on PC.
Don't think anyone will make one for Android. The games were sorta sucky and no one cares that much. Even people with Nokia phones like myself never used N-Gage.
01-20-2013, 03:14 AM
I really Wanna Play N-Gage Games in my xperia S.
I used to play N-Gage games with my Nokia 6600 and N73.
Android got more than enough power to handle N-Gage Games.
01-21-2013, 06:02 PM
(01-07-2013 04:01 AM)xsacha Wrote:  There's an N-Gage emulator on PC.
Don't think anyone will make one for Android. The games were sorta sucky and no one cares that much. Even people with Nokia phones like myself never used N-Gage.

can u give me the link to that plz !
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-26-2015, 09:43 AM
it's so good if there's any, so far that I found for pc is the software gui is n-gage design while it only runs java game
if there's any in the future, I just want to play some games like:

Rift: Promise of Power
Pocket Kingdom Own The World
One
Requiem of Hell
The Roots Gate of Chaos