Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xperia Play Graph Settings
07-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Question Xperia Play Graph Settings
Hello,

Someone that can share their best Xperia play Graph settings, Blush

I'm trying to play Saint Seiya Omega Ultimate Cosmos but is running slow and characters are visible in fight arenas Huh

thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2013, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2013 03:59 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
RE: Xperia Play Graph Settings
The best setting is HW Transformation, Vertex Cache, Force 60 FPS or less, Linear Filtering(optional). The Texture Scaling, Anasotropic Filtering, Buffer Rendering, and other settings, get performance loss. Verify if the Fast Memory is enabled in system, this give a bit more speed. Use the speed hack "Unlock PSP CPU" in system, it also help. If you down the clock, the games get more Speed and less FPS.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
07-19-2013, 04:18 PM
(07-19-2013 03:55 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  The best setting is HW Transformation, Vertex Cache, Force 60 FPS or less, Linear Filtering(optional). The Texture Scaling, Anasotropic Filtering, Buffer Rendering, and other settings, get performance loss. Verify if the Fast Memory is enabled in system, this give a bit more speed. Use the speed hack "Unlock PSP CPU" in system, it also help. If you down the clock, the games get more Speed and less FPS.

Which version of ppsspp you have installed?
07-19-2013, 04:43 PM
Download the last build from: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp or http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
09-04-2013, 04:22 AM
We have new version and may be we need new settings for Xperia Play.
I watched a video in youtube and the guy there recommended CPU clock 1000. I tried this option and my games worked fast and good - lego indiana jones and lego pirates of carebean.
but we also have new setting - bufer rendering. when this option is of the games works very fast but at some place they are ugly - the missing textures or light problems, i am not sure. when i turn on (the 3 other options of this setting) the game is looks better but speed slow down with 50% or more. Lego pirates only works with gpu buffering.
So is there other opinions?