Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
International Cricket Captain III
08-03-2013, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 11:56 AM by vnctdj.)
International Cricket Captain III
Title: International Cricket Captain III (3)
Genre: Sport, Managerial
Region: EU
Format: ISO
Version: v0.81
Compatibility: Intro
Notes: Only plays intro videos then shows a black screen. Game plays in the background with sounds and music that lags and stutters.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: International Cricket Captain III
It works now!
Sorry for posting too many topics Smile
08-04-2013, 12:09 PM
So it can be moved to playable?
08-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Yeah I downloaded the latest version that I could and it now works with sound and no lag Smile
08-04-2013, 12:39 PM
Moved to Playable
08-05-2013, 05:39 PM
INTERNATIONAL CRICKET CAPTAIN III
Title: International Cricket Captain III (3)
Genre: Sport, Managerial
Region: EU
Format: ISO
Version: v0.81

This game works fine with the new update now. Thank you devs.
I have 2 issues with the game regarding editing. on Android

1) Saving the game on memory card.
When i try to the save the game it shows "there is no space run free space utility now...." When i run it nothing happens with same error. My phone is xperia SL which does not have a memory card but does have internal memory. I have 12 gb free! still it shows theres no space.

2) Now because of the above problem i saved the games progress as 'SAVE STATES'. Then i wanted to edit the stats of the players like their batting and bowling ability. The problem is android does not have any editor like artmoney which can search with 'sequence of values' (DOB of players) to find the player. Gameguardian, gamecih and gamekiller can be used to edit finances only not the players because of this. So i thought ill use pc to edit it.
Downloaded the SAME VERSION AND BUILD of ppsspp of windows 64 bit.
Transfered the save state from android to pc. but pc ppsspp does not run it with following error :- After "PSPFileInfo", found 140375375 (0x85DF54F) instead of save marker 66 (0x42). Aborting savestate load....
Then ppsspp crashes showing windows close error.
But when i start a new game on pc ppsspp, i can edit al the players succesfully but cant use the savestates interchangebly in pc and anroid ppsspp. Im using exactly the same build on both OS. So it feels there INCOMPATIBILITY between pc and android ppsspp save states.

Please devs either fix the save game utility thing or make the save states compatible.

EDIT : I could do this transfer thing in ps1 roms on epsxe. So i think this must be feasible.
02-25-2014, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2014 05:59 AM by hafa786.)
International cricket captain 3 game is an interesting game and I played it many times. It is one of best game of android phone.
03-10-2015, 03:28 PM
Well,cricket captain III is awesome game of android phone. Its very Interesting game, I always play this game ehenever I free