Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
[Playable] God Eater 2 - NPJH-90338 DEMO
08-19-2013, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 06:03 AM by CPkmn.)
RE: [Menu/Intro]God Eater 2 - NPJH-90338 DEMO
I did some more testing and figured out a few more things :

- it turned out I had crypto mode off when jpcsp (I could have sworn I had it on before, but I double checked this morning and it was off). The God Eater 2 demo saves from PPSSPP do load in JPCSP (with the same crypto modes) but it seems JPCSP crashes when talking to the girl at the desk. I'm not sure if that's an issue with a PPSSPP save going into JPCSP, or if JPCSP really can't allow the user to talk to the girl at the desk at the point I'm at (I know it's possible before the first mission in JPCSP, but I haven't tested JPCSP very far beyond that...)

- savestates do work in the official build. I guess I forgot to savestate something it uses properly in mine heh (although I don't have savestate problems in any other game so it's a little weird...)

- I was able to solo missions with my buster blade and win without triggering blood arts (to prevent crashing). I think it's possible for any weapon, but the easiest weapon to use (relative to not triggering blood arts) would probably be the boost hammer.

Also, I took a screenshot of one of the new buster blades Smile

[Image: 0vle.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: God Eater 2 - NPJH-90338 DEMO - Gurlok - 08-03-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: [Menu/Intro]God Eater 2 - NPJH-90338 DEMO - CPkmn - 08-19-2013 03:14 AM