Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.14 Average
Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
09-05-2014, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2014 06:36 PM by farahjr.)
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
(08-01-2013 09:31 PM)solarmystic Wrote:  17. Turn ON Multithreaded(MT). That's right folks, with this highly experimental function enabled, PPSSPP will finally use more than one core of your CPU. Performance gains will vary from game to game (minor to greatly increased Speed), and since this is still being tested, not every game will be happy with it for now. If a game isn't happy with it, just make a note and disable MT for it for now.

Unfortunetely some android devices do not get full core usage. I'm on Nexus 5 and i have some games that i can't play with this configuration. I already figured out that my phone is only using two cores of the 2.2 Ghz processor. I have sure that It would be playable if I am able to triger the other cores. Do You have any clue about how to do that? Or if there is something coming to fix it?

(08-18-2014 01:13 PM)barbanium Wrote:  If you want to get legit games, read this: http://www.ppsspp.org/faq.html
OR you can place your PSN-bought .eboot game to your system. That works, too!

Whether you really own the game or not, simply mentioning that you downloaded the game can be taken by others as, "It's okay to illegally download games, you should do it, too!"

Which this forums is strictly against. Big Grin

I don't know where in the earth when i say that I downloaded something it means that piracy is Ok. The forum is against piracy or against downloading it? If I own the game upload it and download it again for example tecnically downloading something doesn't mean i don't own it.

I have tons of CD's lost on the decades and i surely downloaded all then again after I lost then all. Also i already had a saturn and I see no problem redownloading everything i loose because of the time.

THe point is i just want to know if i say"I downloaded something" on this forum will be against the forum law or I must say that I downloades something that i have no rights will?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device. - farahjr - 09-05-2014 06:01 PM