Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.14 Average
Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
08-07-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
I'm having pretty bad performance issues with my new Galaxy S5. I read the guide, I tried enabling Developer Mode and Forcing GPU Rendering, I've toggled all graphics and system options on and off and I don't know what to do. I used Clean Master to get down to 60% memory usage out of my 2gb of RAM... Not sure what to do, unless it has something to do with running off the SD card (SanDisk Ultra SDXC Class-10 128gb).

The weird thing is that resolution has absolutely no effect on my performance. I'm getting 8-10 FPS in Peace Walker at both 480x272 and 1920x1080. Makes me feel like it's not even using the GPU or something. I've seen videos of an Xperia with a 1.5GHz quad core and I have a 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 with an Adreno 330. It's just certain games, Monster Hunter 3 and Peace Walker are the worst, Crisis Core runs well, Initial D runs OK. I just would expect pretty amazing performance out of this phone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device. - DRain89 - 08-07-2014 08:58 PM