Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.14 Average
Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
10-30-2017, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2017 06:23 PM by mr grapefruit.)
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
Hi, I read the guide carefully, and most of my games are running ok with a few tweaks, except, tomb raider anniversary and resistance retribution. (tried every single combination of on and off and still they are lagged)

They both are trying to run at 60fps even though I've seen videos running perfectly at 30.(why can this be happening? is it the ppsspp build or is it the iso in particular)

My question being, if I have this device: Samsung galaxy tab E 9,6' with has a quad core 1.3 processor (ARMv7 processor v7i) , and v-card. (MALI-400MP)

Could it be a matter of the video card or the processor? or should I look for a different ROM or ISO? if it's the device I'll have to accept it but I could try a different way to ripp the ISO

anyway just wanted to be sure before looking for other games (because I have to admit the look like super fun and it just pisses me off to play in slomo)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device. - mr grapefruit - 10-30-2017 06:10 PM