Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.14 Average
Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
08-30-2016, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2016 09:42 AM by pavlovic.)
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
Hello.
I had same problem like everyone with lag before i did some changes in settings. Here is video with my current settings and how game looks like: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JegAvk5_Tjc...e=youtu.be On begining emulated psp's cpu clock was 0 by default and I feel diference when i incrased that number (to 222mhz) and now it's working like you can see in video. Can i make it more better cuz this is still some kind of lagy, i don't know is it noticable when you watching video but i think it's not 100% of speed. Maybe my phone isn't able to run it better than this or i just need to configure different settings? Ofc i tried other settings too - no better results than this but i don't know everything about ppsspp so i asking here for tips.

Almost forgot, my phone is Xperia Arc S, android 2.3.4, rest specifications i guess many people know so i will not type it. If anyone have some experience with this phone and ppsspp games on them, please let me know what to do.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: May CF3D be threat for real? I deleted it when i saw message like "CF3D detected, may cau...blabla".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device. - pavlovic - 08-30-2016 09:14 AM