Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.14 Average
Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
11-23-2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
(11-23-2015 02:57 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  From a technical perspective, resolution and mhz are just numbers. For example, if I said "all tall people are ALWAYS faster runners than anyone shorter than them," you would know I was wrong. That's simply not true.

Running involves a lot of things - stride (which is affected by height), breathing, strength, endurance / stamina, diet, practice, even posture. It's not just one thing.

So just because you lower the resolution (affect one factor), doesn't mean that you'll suddenly have the game run so much faster. That's still only one thing - and what your graphics driver is having problems with probably ISN'T resolution.

Note: SOME drivers do have issues with resolution. Some video cards have issues with resolution. But just like some runners could improve in different areas, so too can some drivers and video cards improve in different areas. Don't zero in on resolution as the only thing that can be a problem.

So help me improve this knowledge of mine.

-I can play similar games "playably" like Persona 3 and Ragnarok both at limit.
-If I speed up there is a huge frame skiping so i can assume that some of these specs on my processor and video chip were a litlle good for those games.

But Digimon Adventure have a little more MBs on its iso. Something like 300 or 500MB more than those games that I can play.

On these playable games if I put more resolution it will probably get unplayable.

Assuming that I expected that lowering the hardware resolution would probably fix my problem because my device runs native at 1080.

Is there not a way to low this native internal resolution?

I'm not insisting on this because i want so badly play the game on my portable. I just want to learn something from this.

TIA.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device. - farahjr - 11-23-2015 11:21 AM