Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.14 Average
Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
01-26-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
Hello Smile my first post weee^^ I thought I'd share this piece of info with you guys:
I've been having a lot of problems getting my games to run at playable speed on my Galaxy S4. And I still am, for some games, buuut I stumbled across this app called DU Speed Booster... I don't know how it did it, but after I used it to boost my phone, I've been having REALLY good performance for many games! For example, before using this app, chains of olympus would run at 60% speed, while having 2 frames skip, and non buffered rendering. AFTER I used the boost I can now play it on 100% speed with no frameskip, but still no buffered rendering. However, I can use buffered rendering and frameskip 2, which gives me 100% speed as well Smile.
It's a free app so you don't have to pay anything, and I really think it does wonders. Maybe it will help you get higher performances on your devices Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device. - Metalmacher - 01-26-2015 07:51 PM