Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xperia Play Future Support & Compatibility (Smartphone From Hardware Low)
07-30-2013, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2014 03:18 PM by ysangredevago.)
Xperia Play Future Support & Compatibility (Smartphone From Hardware Low)
Here I leave you a simple list of games that are perfectly playable (85% - 100%) in our Xperia Play yet.
These games are tested on:

Rom: Gin2Kitkat v3.2.0
Kernel: Lupus GB v12 720p
CPU: 134 mhz - min / 1.2 Ghz - max
Governor: SmartassV2
Scheduler: SIO

The Standard Settings to use are:
PS: Anything not name, leave it as is ( in the Latest "v0.9.8" builds ) .

GRAPHICS:
Mode:
( Depends Game "are the only two usable, Buffered & Non-Buffered Rending")

Control Framerate:
Frameskipping: (Depends on the game, the most stable is +3)
Auto Frameskipping: (Depends on the game, in some games the screen flashes)
Force 60 Max FPS: yes

Performance:
(Mark all, LESS "mipmapping")

Hack Setting:
Mark only "Texture Coord Speedhack"

SYSTEM:
Emulation:
Fast memory: Yes
I / O on Thread: NO
PSP-CPU Clock: 100

GAMELIST:

Def Jam - Fight For NY ( 100% ) Frameskip: +3 - Auto: NO - Buff. Render: NO

Crash - Tag Team Racing (between 90 % & 100 % ) Frameskip : +2 - AUTO: NO - Buff . Render : Yes

Def Jam - Fight For NY (100 % ) Frameskip : +3 - AUTO: NO - Buff . Remder : NO

Dragon Ball Tenkaichi - Tag Team (between 85 % & 100 % ) Frameskip : +1 - AUTO : NO - Buff . Render : NO

Dragon Ball Budokai 1 / 2 & Anoter Road (between 90 % & 100 % ) Frameskip : +2 - Cars : No - Buff . Render : NO

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2: (between 90 % & 100 % ) Frameskip : +1 - Cars : No - Buff . Render : Yes

Little Big Planet (100 % ) Frameskip : +1 - Cars : No - Buff . Render : Yes

Mega Man ​​Maverick Hunter X (100 % ) Frameskip : +1 - Auto: NO Buff . Render : NO

Metal Slug XX ( 100 % ) Frameskip : +1 - Auto: NO - Buff . Render : Yes

Mortal Kombat Unchained (100 % ) Frameskip : +2 - Auto: NO - Buff . Render : NO

Obscure The Aftermath ( 100 % ) Frameskip : +2 - Auto: NO - Buff . Render : NO

Pes 2014 ( 85 % - 100 % ) Frameskip : +1 - AUTO : NO - Buff . Render : NO

Rurouni Kenshin Saisen (100% ) Frameskip : +1 - Auto: NO Buff . Render : NO

Yu Gi Oh - Tag Force ( Between 95 % & 100 % ) Frameskip : +1 - Auto: NO - Buff . Render : Yes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: Xperia Play Future Support & Compatibility (Smartphone From Hardware Low)
They would probably say there is still alot of optimisation that can be done ahah
(alot of small little optimisation will probably give another 10 to 15 fps...)

but still... you can manage to get good speed when you disable buffered rendering and overclocking it a bit.. (to 1.4ghz at least)

If the devs manage to get fullspeed on such devices it would be a nice exploit ahah Wink

good night Wink

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-31-2013, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2013 02:29 AM by ysangredevago.)
(07-31-2013 01:06 AM)cloud1250000 Wrote:  They would probably say there is still alot of optimisation that can be done ahah

but still... you can manage to get good speed when you disable buffered rendering and overclocking it a bit.. (to 1.4ghz at least)

If the devs manage to get fullspeed on such devices it would be a nice exploit ahah Wink

good night Wink

I believe that we get to run the following games:

God Of War (The two versions there)
Little Big Planet
Mortal Kombat Unchained
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact
Obscure The Aftermath
Prince Of Persia Revelation
Grand Thef Auto Vice City & Liberty City Stories
Silent Hill Origins
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team
Dante's Inferno
Yu Gi Oh - 5DS Tag Force 5

All these games: 50/55 FPS, with sound fluid ..
It would be excellent, even if it means a little overlockearlo, (1.2 ghz .. for example) and that more than that is not recommend because it deteriorates the hardware ...
But I have faith in Henryk, because in nine months the work done is stunning .. and we are talking about the first (and only) PSP emulator for android .. : D
But I would like to hear what you think the very same Henryk Ridgard, to see if that day came (in which the Xperia Play, will become the authentic - PSP Phone - thanks to this emulator) or if the hardware has not arrived fluid to run it .. Sad

(07-31-2013 02:13 AM)ysangredevago Wrote:  
(07-31-2013 01:06 AM)cloud1250000 Wrote:  They would probably say there is still alot of optimisation that can be done ahah

good night Wink

I believe that we get to run the following games:

God Of War (The two versions there)
Little Big Planet
Mortal Kombat Unchained
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact
Obscure The Aftermath
Prince Of Persia Revelation
Grand Thef Auto Vice City & Liberty City Stories
Silent Hill Origins
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team
Dante's Inferno
Yu Gi Oh - 5DS Tag Force 5

All these games: 50/55 FPS, with sound fluid ..
It would be excellent, even if it means a little overlockearlo, (1.2 ghz .. for example) and that more than that is not recommend because it deteriorates the hardware ...
But I have faith in Henryk, because in nine months the work done is stunning .. and we are talking about the first (and only) PSP emulator for android .. : D
But I would like to hear what you think the very same Henryk Ridgard, to see if that day came (in which the Xperia Play, will become the authentic - PSP Phone - thanks to this emulator) or if the hardware has not arrived fluid to run it .. : (

PD: also, I think if you do a good optimization to this emulator .. can get to run 100% on Xperia Play,
Comparison Harware
Xperia Play:
CPU: 1 GHZ (1,6 Ghz Overclocked)
Ram: 512 mb (320 mb - free)
GPU: 245 mhz (350 overclocked)
VRAM: 4 mb (expandable to 8 mb)

PSP
CPU: 333 mhz (222 mhz - are usable for games)
Ram: 64 mb (32 free)
GPU: 133 mhz
VRAM: 2 mb

Practically, 3 or 4 times, the PSP hardware. Wink
05-21-2014, 03:34 AM
Post edited, with a quick list of compatibility Support Xperia Play (and all similar hardware)

who wants to help post their games tested are welcome. Big Grin
05-23-2014, 12:43 AM
Pretty good topic
anyway you say sio as IOS scheduler, but what governor you use?
Anyway i use same rom, same kernel, IOS SIO and SmartassV2 gobernor and only Patapon 1 is nearly playable, any other game goes buggy.-
:/
05-23-2014, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2014 03:19 PM by ysangredevago.)
(05-23-2014 12:43 AM)Janolucero Wrote:  Pretty good topic
anyway you say sio as IOS scheduler, but what governor you use?
Anyway i use same rom, same kernel, IOS SIO and SmartassV2 gobernor and only Patapon 1 is nearly playable, any other game goes buggy.-
:/

True, not agrégé that Governor was using, and this corrected, I'm using SmartassV2 like you Smile , and I'm not using (I / O in Thread) I corrected that too.
oh and by the way, more games were added to the post Big Grin
05-25-2014, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2014 11:40 PM by nex86.)
I'm sorry, without sounding rude but I don't think that you can still get much out of an Xperia Play.
I mean, it's compact and small but with its outdated hardware I wouldn't think of emulating anything above PS1.
current devices like the Nvidia Shield have a lot more potencial without that developers have to worry about optimizing for older hardware,
and can more focus on stability and optimizing multithreading for multicore devices.
05-26-2014, 09:15 AM
(05-25-2014 11:38 PM)nex86 Wrote:  I'm sorry, without sounding rude but I don't think that you can still get much out of an Xperia Play.
I mean, it's compact and small but with its outdated hardware I wouldn't think of emulating anything above PS1.
current devices like the Nvidia Shield have a lot more potencial without that developers have to worry about optimizing for older hardware,
and can more focus on stability and optimizing multithreading for multicore devices.

CPU - 1 GHz / Adreno 205/512 MB ​​of RAM is enough to run any game (and not counting for which we use AdrenoBooster & Overclock to 1.5 ghz), the same (Henrik Rydgård) said, it's just lack of optimization.
is more! The Xperia Play was the first to receive Gamepad support, as of today (which already past 1 ½ years) since leaving (PPSSPP) and there is already a long list of games that run at full speed on Xperia Play (look post), it is only a matter of time, so that the emulator becomes functional as (FPSE) on Xperia Play (and any smartphone with the same hardware) By the way, god of war running on Xperia Play with (ICS) (which runs much slower than GB) between 70% - 100% speed / 8-20 .
and this was tested in an old build (v0.9.7), I have great faith in the Xperia Play.