Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xperia Play Future Support & Compatibility (Smartphone From Hardware Low)
07-31-2013, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2013 02:29 AM by ysangredevago.)
RE: Xperia Play Future Support & Compatibility (Smartphone From Hardware Low)
(07-31-2013 01:06 AM)cloud1250000 Wrote:  They would probably say there is still alot of optimisation that can be done ahah
(alot of small little optimisation will probably give another 10 to 15 fps...)

but still... you can manage to get good speed when you disable buffered rendering and overclocking it a bit.. (to 1.4ghz at least)

If the devs manage to get fullspeed on such devices it would be a nice exploit ahah Wink

good night Wink

I believe that we get to run the following games:

God Of War (The two versions there)
Little Big Planet
Mortal Kombat Unchained
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact
Obscure The Aftermath
Prince Of Persia Revelation
Grand Thef Auto Vice City & Liberty City Stories
Silent Hill Origins
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team
Dante's Inferno
Yu Gi Oh - 5DS Tag Force 5

All these games: 50/55 FPS, with sound fluid ..
It would be excellent, even if it means a little overlockearlo, (1.2 ghz .. for example) and that more than that is not recommend because it deteriorates the hardware ...
But I have faith in Henryk, because in nine months the work done is stunning .. and we are talking about the first (and only) PSP emulator for android .. : D
But I would like to hear what you think the very same Henryk Ridgard, to see if that day came (in which the Xperia Play, will become the authentic - PSP Phone - thanks to this emulator) or if the hardware has not arrived fluid to run it .. Sad

(07-31-2013 02:13 AM)ysangredevago Wrote:  
(07-31-2013 01:06 AM)cloud1250000 Wrote:  They would probably say there is still alot of optimisation that can be done ahah
(alot of small little optimisation will probably give another 10 to 15 fps...)

but still... you can manage to get good speed when you disable buffered rendering and overclocking it a bit.. (to 1.4ghz at least)

If the devs manage to get fullspeed on such devices it would be a nice exploit ahah Wink

good night Wink

I believe that we get to run the following games:

God Of War (The two versions there)
Little Big Planet
Mortal Kombat Unchained
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact
Obscure The Aftermath
Prince Of Persia Revelation
Grand Thef Auto Vice City & Liberty City Stories
Silent Hill Origins
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team
Dante's Inferno
Yu Gi Oh - 5DS Tag Force 5

All these games: 50/55 FPS, with sound fluid ..
It would be excellent, even if it means a little overlockearlo, (1.2 ghz .. for example) and that more than that is not recommend because it deteriorates the hardware ...
But I have faith in Henryk, because in nine months the work done is stunning .. and we are talking about the first (and only) PSP emulator for android .. : D
But I would like to hear what you think the very same Henryk Ridgard, to see if that day came (in which the Xperia Play, will become the authentic - PSP Phone - thanks to this emulator) or if the hardware has not arrived fluid to run it .. : (

PD: also, I think if you do a good optimization to this emulator .. can get to run 100% on Xperia Play,
Comparison Harware
Xperia Play:
CPU: 1 GHZ (1,6 Ghz Overclocked)
Ram: 512 mb (320 mb - free)
GPU: 245 mhz (350 overclocked)
VRAM: 4 mb (expandable to 8 mb)

PSP
CPU: 333 mhz (222 mhz - are usable for games)
Ram: 64 mb (32 free)
GPU: 133 mhz
VRAM: 2 mb

Practically, 3 or 4 times, the PSP hardware. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xperia Play Future Support & Compatibility (Smartphone From Hardware Low) - ysangredevago - 07-31-2013 02:13 AM