The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheat Engine/CwCheat for crisis core
07-30-2013, 05:45 PM
Cheat Engine/CwCheat for crisis core
I know the topic of cheating has been posted all about the place on this forum and people are likely to shout a 'closed' at me in a mo, but I have a question anyway.

In my experience with CheatEngine I've managed to manipulate values on many games, emulated (xSNES, ePSXe, etc) and standard PC. Also, I had a R4 card on my DS and could use that to manipulate values.

I know that the standard for PPSSPP is cwCheat and I have had a look for cheats for Crisis Core but I couldn't get them to work (different versions I imagine)

I have also tried to use cheat engine to manipulate Crisis Cores values, but I'm having absolutely no luck in finding any of the values.

Is this something to do with the way the emulation is done, or were the developers being sneaky in hiding the values?????

I have the EUR version. Ideally I just want to be able to change Gil, SP and maybe a God Mode for those awkward missions.

Thanks Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Cheat Engine/CwCheat for crisis core - OurFriendIrony - 07-30-2013 05:45 PM