Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ps3 controller stick overload
07-27-2013, 05:41 PM
ps3 controller stick overload
Hey there,

First of all great emulator.
So i'm trying out mhfu with my ps3 controller connected true a'n Xinput wrapper. Works fine except the right analog stick:
i set the controls for camera on the right analog stick, and he tends to move on his own form time to time, until u touch the stick again

is this a malfunction with the controller itselve ( it has not got this problem on the ps3)
or with the xinput ?

thx in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: ps3 controller stick overload
(07-27-2013 05:41 PM)undeep Wrote:  Hey there,

So i'm trying out mhfu with my ps3 controller connected true a'n Xinput wrapper. Works fine except the right analog stick:
i set the controls for camera on the right analog stick, and he tends to move on his own form time to time, until u touch the stick again

is this a malfunction with the controller itselve ( it has not got this problem on the ps3)
or with the xinput ?

thx in advance.

Same here, and my friend test another controller too.
07-27-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: ps3 controller stick overload
(07-27-2013 07:21 PM)PaiiNx Wrote:  
(07-27-2013 05:41 PM)undeep Wrote:  Hey there,

or with the xinput ?

thx in advance.

Same here, and my friend test another controller too.
That's because no Deadzone for the analogue Nub / Sticks has not been coded yet, but I am sure its in the pipeline to be implemented.