Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP
07-26-2013, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013 09:44 PM by Hansuke.)
RE: Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP
(07-26-2013 06:17 PM)vsub_ Wrote:  The english rpg of the kind you are looking for is not big anyway.
And btw you can't know if a game is playable or not until you clear the whole game

Also
Quote:games that are not Final Fantasy and classic styled RPGs like turned based
Quote:Not action RPGs
Quote:Specifically, I am looking for something I can grind on while watching a TV show or movie.
what kind of rpg is that then...you want to level up while doing something else but to not be turned based.

Can you tell me how will you grind if the game is not turn based while you are not actually playing the game(while watching a TV show or movie)

Action RPG - impossible
Turn based rpg - possible but your don't want those kind of rpgs
Strategy rpg - there are two types:
1.Turn based - possible but you don't want turn based
2.Real Time - impossible(those are similar to action rpg)

Hexyz Force - turn based
Brave Story: New Traveler - turn based
Now tell me,why are you giving positive reply to those games if you don't want turn based
Hexyz Force - turn based
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - action rpg
Lunar Silver Star Harmony - turn based
Mana Khemia Student Alliance - turn based
Mimana Iyar Chronicle - action rpg(the battles are not turn based)
Persona 3 - turn based
Phantasy Star 2 - action rpg
Radiant Mythology - action rpg(the battles are not turn based)
Radiant Mythology 3 - action rpg(the battles are not turn based)
Twin Braves - action rpg
Unchained Blades - turn based
Ys Seven - action rpg

Sorry I messed up. I typed my response to you when I just got up. As I previously said I am looking for turn based RPGs. Not action based ones. I meant to say something that is not Final Fantasy however is turn based like Final Fantasy. As for Type-0 I been waiting for this game for a long time now. Smile I am just waiting till it has at least the story fully translated. As Final Fantasy games are usually very good with there story lines. Smile Also, side note Unchained Blades isn't turn based. That is like Dance Dance Revolution styled when I looked at it. Maybe it is just for there "limit breaks"? Not sure. It didn't get good reviews. o.o Again, read the topic. Tongue You only really suggested me 2 games of what I was looking for the others were already posted which is why I wasn't personally thanking you for them. As someone already posted it. If you read the topic you would have known I typed a typo in that. Thank you everyone again it is much appreciated! Big Grin I will also check out Phantom Brave thanks EvilKingStan! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP - Hansuke - 07-26-2013 09:27 PM