Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP
07-26-2013, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013 09:36 PM by Hansuke.)
RE: Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP
(07-26-2013 04:58 AM)vsub_ Wrote:  Look here...you can choose a region.
When you find some game that you like,check here if the game work on not.

Those are all of my RPGs
Crimson Gem Saga - work fine(audio problems)
Crisis Core - work fine
Dissidia 012 - work fine
Hexyz Force - work fine
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - work fine
Lunar Silver Star Harmony - work fine
Mana Khemia Student Alliance - work fine
Mimana Iyar Chronicle - work fine
Persona 3 - work fine
Phantasy Star 2 - work fine
Radiant Mythology - work fine(audio problems)
Radiant Mythology 3 - randomly crashes and it's Japanese only(the game have English patch for the menus)
Twin Braves - work fine(the game have English patch for the menus)
Unchained Blades - work fine
Ys Seven - work fine
Thank you but I am looking for working games that are not Final Fantasy and are classic styled RPGs like turned based ones. Not action RPGs. Tongue Specifically, I am looking for something I can grind on while watching a TV show or movie. I do thank you though for the list just it doesn't help me... Tongue Mana Khemia looks nifty but I have the PS2 port. As I previously stated I played all the Final Fantasy games. I am a Final Fantasy nut. lol I also know how to tell if the game is working you kinda posted that looking a bit annoyed. Don't worry I know how to tell if a game is working or not. This isn't the question I needed. Please, read the topic before posting. I do thank you for this list but you kinda just wasted your time posting this sadly. The only useful information you posted was Mana Khemia Student Alliance. Not trying to be rude but can you please read the topic before posting? Thank you for your research though... Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP - Hansuke - 07-26-2013 05:29 PM