Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP
07-26-2013, 04:39 AM
RE: Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP
(07-26-2013 02:17 AM)Squall Wrote:  The resolution of the PSP version is better and Desmume does not support higher resolution unlike PPSSPP. The PSP version does not require cheats to unlock onion class and secret boss.

Well yeah, I was putting aside the resolution thing, but being able to unlock the onion class without further escamotage is interesting.
Regarding other rpgs...mmm...there are quite a few which crosses my mind, Brave Story: New Traveler, nothing really special, but I enjoyed it, I found it to have the classic atmosphere of old school rpgs, plus (if I'm not wrong) it should have a dual audio option between english and japanese voices. Monster Kingdom: Jewel summoner is like a pokemon-clone if you like the genre. The tales of- games are pretty well developed, I enjoy them quite a lot; I know for sure that Tales of the World Radiant Mythology, is playable on PPSSPP, maybe there are some sound issue here and there, but nothing really unbearable (you can watch some gaplay vids to see if it matches your taste).

I could list you many more games, but it is not wise, since at the moment the emu doesn't support all games.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP - Gurlok - 07-26-2013 04:39 AM