Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP
07-25-2013, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 09:48 PM by Hansuke.)
RE: Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky I shall try. Thanks Squall! FF4 The Complete Collection was amazing. It is basically the GBA version with better graphics but the fact it has After Years and Interlude made it amazing. I am still playing it on my PSP today. Well, I moved it over to PPSSPP due to being able to play it on my HD TV but still worth it. I probably placed about 300+ hours in that game alone. Just need to take breaks from it as it is a very long journey. As for the Ys series. It is definitely an interesting series but I believe (not too sure on this one) they were all ported to the PC. So, I might give it a try but on the PC side instead only due to it being more native to 1080p. Are the Tales game worth trying also do they emulate properly on PPSSPP?

As for Final Fantasy Tactics War Of Lions, I wish it was fully emulated on the PPSSPP but it isn't yet. As I'd definitely go for a 14th run on FFT for that(yes I beat it 14 times now lol). The Dark Knight class draws me in that much honestly. Let alone Balthier is playable which is awesome too. (Though I hated his character I loved archers/snipers in FFT) Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP - Hansuke - 07-25-2013 09:46 PM