Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP
07-24-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP
(07-24-2013 08:26 PM)Hansuke Wrote:  Thanks for the suggestions. I will look at Hexyz Force, Class Of Heroes, and Dragoneer's Aria. As for Tactics Ogre and Disgaea I played both of them a lot. Tongue Both very good games. Sadly, not looking for a tactical styled RPG though however I do thank you both for those suggestions as if I never played them before I too would recommend them. Many of hours of fun. ^_^ Anyone got any more suggestions? I am kinda looking for a game I can grind on while watching a TV series. Something I don't have to pay full attention to while fighting monsters. (Boss fights excluded of course) I will look into those three games though. Thanks again! Smile Still looking for suggestions for those just reading this. ^_^

Edit: Hextz Force looks amazing! Thx! Big Grin

I can think of Mana Khemia (still from nippon ichi) but it is just a rpg like final fantasy (exploration and battle style wise); You can also try Persona 3 portable (I prefer P3 FES from ps2 version, but that's just my taste), Crimson Gem Saga is nice too, and if you are a fan of digimon Digimon Adventure is a must have (though this one is japanese only). Honestly, there are countless rpg for the psp system, try to look for them from the list on gamefaqs, you'll be surprised by the amount of games which fall on that category.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for a RPG to play on PPSSPP - Gurlok - 07-24-2013 09:58 PM