Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Games do not load from SD card on Galaxy S4
07-21-2013, 05:39 PM
Games do not load from SD card on Galaxy S4
Have tried with a few games now and cant seem to get them to load.

Not sure why, anyone have this issue and solved it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2013, 09:00 AM
RE: Games do not load from SD card on Galaxy S4
(07-21-2013 05:39 PM)sssmoked Wrote:  Have tried with a few games now and cant seem to get them to load.

oh i have an S4 and i had to figure out how. it should be the same on all devices that use an SD card for expandable storage. the file path is /storage/extSdCard
so basically you need to go where there are folders named UsBbDriveA, UsbDriveB etc. in that as i stated above access the folder extSdCard. this should be the case on all emulators in case you are having problems with others. i hope i helped. if you did not understand please pm me
07-22-2013, 03:46 PM
(07-22-2013 09:00 AM)Ghazza Wrote:  
(07-21-2013 05:39 PM)sssmoked Wrote:  Have tried with a few games now and cant seem to get them to load.

oh i have an S4 and i had to figure out how. it should be the same on all devices that use an SD card for expandable storage. the file path is /storage/extSdCard
so basically you need to go where there are folders named UsBbDriveA, UsbDriveB etc. in that as i stated above access the folder extSdCard. this should be the case on all emulators in case you are having problems with others. i hope i helped. if you did not understand please pm me

Thanks, but i know where to find the files its just everytime i try and open them it says 'could not load executable' or something like that. Have tried patching the eboot with no avail.
07-22-2013, 05:17 PM
You could try moving your isos and the psp folder to sdcard0 if you have enough room
07-23-2013, 06:55 AM
(07-22-2013 05:17 PM)Click Clack Wrote:  You could try moving your isos and the psp folder to sdcard0 if you have enough room
wont do any good. touch wiz takes a lot of space. on the 16gb model you have only about 8gb for your use. which is why i got a 64gb microsd
07-23-2013, 03:24 PM
(07-23-2013 06:55 AM)Ghazza Wrote:  
(07-22-2013 05:17 PM)Click Clack Wrote:  You could try moving your isos and the psp folder to sdcard0 if you have enough room
wont do any good. touch wiz takes a lot of space. on the 16gb model you have only about 8gb for your use. which is why i got a 64gb microsd
Yeah i have 64gb microsd, just cant seem to use it to load games.