Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Android Hardware requirements?
07-20-2013, 11:33 PM
Android Hardware requirements?
I am really not even sure my phone has the guts to effectively run PSP games even if I were to get past the problem I'm having where I open the app and its just a blue screen, as it is extreamly slow, and no human being should have to go through the tourture of operating this stingy device. If there is already a forum post on this question, would someone be so kind as to direct me to it? I can't seem to find any sort of search for that kind of stuff.. its probably right in front of me and I'm just a blind idiot lol.

If it is of any help, I am on a Samsung Transform, I beilive it has an 800 mhz CPU, some dismal amount of RAM like 90M or so, and I'm not even sure if it has a gpu.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2013, 02:31 AM
RE: Android Hardware requirements?
sorry but it looks like your phone is not strong enough, you may need to invest for a new phone man, that phone sounds like a torture
07-21-2013, 02:53 AM
*sigh* I figured as much. The problem is, there is nothing to invest. I'm broke! But, life goes on. Perhaps next year I will be old enough to get a job! But the first thing I'm gonna save for is a new laptop, because my scum bag father broke mine. That's the only reason why I don't have PPSSPP for windows... Anyways, thank you, kind sir for the advice.
07-21-2013, 10:35 AM
(07-20-2013 11:33 PM)Battousai Wrote:  I am really not even sure my phone has the guts to effectively run PSP games even if I were to get past the problem I'm having where I open the app and its just a blue screen, as it is extreamly slow, and no human being should have to go through the tourture of operating this stingy device. If there is already a forum post on this question, would someone be so kind as to direct me to it? I can't seem to find any sort of search for that kind of stuff.. its probably right in front of me and I'm just a blind idiot lol.

If it is of any help, I am on a Samsung Transform, I beilive it has an 800 mhz CPU, some dismal amount of RAM like 90M or so, and I'm not even sure if it has a gpu.
Ahhh those old samsung phones had quite few of them, hate to tell you but im on samsung galaxy note 2 1.6 ghz quad-core 2 gig of ram and it's still not enough to run it perfectly even when the emulator is done I still will have some fps problems with some games like tekken 6 for example.
07-21-2013, 12:19 PM
i think the minumum hardware requirements

android phone with 800 mhz single core and 290 mb of ram (important)