Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tales of the world radiant mythology Trade ?
07-18-2013, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2013 05:07 PM by Xillia.)
tales of the world radiant mythology Trade ?
first I wanna say that I truly love this emulator, it is the best one I have used, very fast and easy to use .

and I have some questions,

in this game tales of the world radiant mythology there is a "trade" option, but they say I have to turn the wlan on, how can I do that ?

also I can see that other players have special avatars and more armor and weapons , how can I get those ? Im level 20 and about 4 hours in the game.

and is there any dlc for this game ? and how can I get that ?

and the newest tales of the world radiant mythology, is it possible to play them in english ?

thank you Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2013, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2013 08:06 PM by Gurlok.)
RE: tales of the world radiant mythology Trade ?
There is already a thread about the game here, please use the search function next time instead of making multiple threads for the same game.
Since wlan is not yet implemented, any wlan features will not work at this time. As far I know there is an english translation patch for radiant mithology 3, but I don't know if it is complete or work in progress, nor I know if there is one for radiant mithology 2. About the other questions ask in that thread to get answers faster.

PS: Can some mod merge this thread to the main one?

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
07-19-2013, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2013 02:22 AM by Xillia.)
(07-18-2013 08:05 PM)Gurlok Wrote:  There is already a thread about the game here, please use the search function next time instead of making multiple threads for the same game.
Since wlan is not yet implemented, any wlan features will not work at this time. As far I know there is an english translation patch for radiant mithology 3, but I don't know if it is complete or work in progress, nor I know if there is one for radiant mithology 2. About the other questions ask in that thread to get answers faster.

PS: Can some mod merge this thread to the main one?

how sweet ..... Smile

I did search first and did not find an answer, and I am very new here so I don't know the things you know already, that I have to post there instead + I didn't make multiple threads for the same game Wink ( maybe you're talking to everyone that way ) :i

thanks for the help
07-19-2013, 03:46 AM
(07-19-2013 02:20 AM)Xillia Wrote:  how sweet ..... Smile

I did search first and did not find an answer, and I am very new here so I don't know the things you know already, that I have to post there instead + I didn't make multiple threads for the same game Wink ( maybe you're talking to everyone that way ) :i

thanks for the help

Cheer up mate I'm not blaming you or anything, I just pointed out the general stuff since most of the times people tend to make so many threads from the same game (as you could clearly see in which state is the forum at the moment) instead of asking in the game main one, and yes, I usually talk this way, or rather I'd say that I prompt people to look better for exsiting topics; I'm not upset or anything, so no hard feelings Wink

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts