Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.5 Average
DraStic Nintendo DS emulator for Android (r2.3.0.2a release With HD rendering option)
08-12-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: DraStic Nintendo DS emulator Android on Google play !!!!
(08-12-2013 05:18 AM)aki21 Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 02:06 AM)ThaReaper01 Wrote:  Like I said, SS works perfectly. What do you mean by default setting? I had to mess around in the settings just to get the picture to come in properly.

default setting is the setting that are auto config the emu for good speed and compability,i'm using default setting to play all games,look ok,just some games not working fine.my pokemon black run using default setting,=frameskip 4 auto,linear filter,multithreade(off),other don't really matter.

btw anyone know how to editing cheat db?,some cheat does'nt working at all and some will bouncing me to.the menu again.i founds some working/not sure code that might work on emulator to replace the older one.but I don't know how to edit the cheat db,so anyones with the knowledge here?
I just went back to the default settings and the same thing happens. Title screen comes up fine, when I press A to advance past it, it just stays there. It doesn't freeze because the picture is still moving. It just won't transition.
(08-12-2013 12:05 PM)daxtsu Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 12:26 AM)ThaReaper01 Wrote:  The emulator itself will open then close immediately on my Xoom. Help.

It doesn't work because Tegra 2 devices aren't supported on this emulator.
Gah. Big time bummer. I bought it primarily for my tablet. Ah well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DraStic Nintendo DS emulator Android on Google play !!!! - ThaReaper01 - 08-12-2013 06:56 PM