Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.5 Average
DraStic Nintendo DS emulator for Android (r2.3.0.2a release With HD rendering option)
08-08-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: DraStic Nintendo DS emulator Android on Google play !!!!
(08-08-2013 11:04 PM)aki21 Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 10:24 PM)slamandar Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 12:08 PM)aki21 Wrote:  I think if it ported to window could help some lower pc or like my netbook 1.66 ghz to play nds games without suffering frequent lag,desmemu is good,but even with jit,i still can't achieve full speed in some games,also nosgba has no more update which the compability on some games worse but has some good speed.so I think if it ported to window,maybe a lower spec pc can achieve great speed.btw drastic is good but I have seen bug too,and the worse one was in games golden sun with suffer really bad bug and the killer games which when load map it drop down to 7-9%speed.

That game doesnt work, sadly... Too glitchy, but the developer is looking into it. its also one of my favorite rpg games .

yeah it's one of my favorite rpg too,eventhough I still does'nt finish golden sun 2,i have finish golden sun dark dawn using desmemu before,but there's more to it(i totally forgot about the vortex until it's show at the end,haha),this games really demanding since I get really slow speed(i got sick by just watching the slow motion prologue),other games work great,but look like pokemon conquest does'nt work.

I was kind of disappointed in that game not running well , but it looks like exophase has at least identified the reason why it's not working. Hopefully a fix will follow soon. Out of all the games they all tested I think they only have 4-5 games so far identified as unplayable.

about golden sun 2 i finish the game the end is a little sad but its definitly great RPG
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DraStic Nintendo DS emulator Android on Google play !!!! - slamandar - 08-08-2013 11:35 PM