Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.5 Average
DraStic Nintendo DS emulator for Android (r2.3.0.2a release With HD rendering option)
08-08-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: DraStic Nintendo DS emulator Android on Google play !!!!
hello, you may know me from the videos in this forum. (Android aka grant johnson aka snesfan) I'm glad you guys like this emulator and are happy with it.

I ran all the devices in my videos bone stock. I wanted to give people the most realistic expectation as possible so if their device was running an aftermarket rom or overclocked, they will see even better performance. I would rather people be happier than expected than less.

agian, thank you for your support of DraStic and kind words
-Snesfan

------------------------------
This is not related to DraStic, but I joined the forum to say I'm going to try and drive some more support to PPSSPP, it is a project worth getting behind and I hope it sees the love it needs to really be a monster of an emulator. I agree with slamandar, DraStic and PPSSPP 2013 is a very good year for emulators.

I have made a new video up for the latest market build of PPSSPP running on SHIELD so people can get a good idea of the performance. I want to make more of these and really stir some excitement so if you want you can get with me in PM and we can discuss how we can show it off to be the best it can be.

*VIDEO*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R5qgzOJDQ8
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DraStic Nintendo DS emulator Android on Google play !!!! - SNESFAN - 08-08-2013 03:26 PM