Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.5 Average
DraStic Nintendo DS emulator for Android (r2.3.0.2a release With HD rendering option)
08-08-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: DraStic Nintendo DS emulator Android on Google play !!!!
(08-08-2013 11:50 AM)slamandar Wrote:  why you want the port the emulator the pc

we already have DesMume and NosGba

The source code is better than DeSmuME or any other x86/x64 emulator of NDS, it really needs a port on PC, also the best thing is that it doesn't have those devs with the "attitude" from the rest emulators, and it's code has 2-3 times more potential than DeSmuME, like, the renderer is at a state that could support higher resolutions than DS's native something that nobody on DeSmuME wants to do it (boo).

Also I noticed that his HTC EVO 3D on the review is playing games ALOT slower than mine. I bet it's a bad ROM or something, just got it a few hours back and mine didn't slow down even a bit without frameskiping or multithreading on any game I tested, like Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, Re:Coded, Mario Kart DS.

The only thing it needs imo is sound interpolation, something like linear,cubic,hermite,catmull would be great.

Also I don't know how much of a good idea is for an emulator in 2013 to be closed source, I find it a terrible idea to be honest. 2013 and closed source independed projects are a no-no route.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DraStic Nintendo DS emulator Android on Google play !!!! - VIRGIN KLM - 08-08-2013 02:44 PM