Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.5 Average
DraStic Nintendo DS emulator for Android (r2.3.0.2a release With HD rendering option)
07-15-2013, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2013 07:59 PM by slamandar.)
RE: DraStic Nintendo DS emulator Android !!!!
from open pandora forum :
" I'm doing some testing myself on this, but don't ask for a copy I'll ignore ya Wink

It's running great on stuff like the xperia play & htc evo 3d. Extremely playable with a bit of frameskip. I don't know if I would recommend anything less than that at the moment. But considering those devices struggle a bit with N64 I'd say roughly the same spec requirements for acceptable gameplay. That may change in future updates.

My note 2 (quad a9's) has just fantastic performance though, basically everything I throw at it (minus some rendering bugs that are being reported and worked on) runs full speed with little or no frameskip at all, no problem. Can't wait to try out on nvidia shield.

The UI so far is the best I've seen on any emulator on a mobile device period, it's eyecandy, has an incredible amount of useful features (google drive upload of savestates!?! yes please), it's intuitive and easy to use. This is well worth whatever he ends up charging for it. Top notch work, you're going to be extremely happy with this one, you have my word.

will have some videos soon showing off a bunch of games and giving a little walk through of the current interface. "

link : http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/...ded/page-4

(07-15-2013 06:38 PM)brujo55 Wrote:  any specific release date?

A couple more weeks I think, No exact date.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DraStic Nintendo DS emulator Android !!!! - slamandar - 07-15-2013 07:55 PM