Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.5 Average
DraStic Nintendo DS emulator for Android (r2.3.0.2a release With HD rendering option)
08-08-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: DraStic Nintendo DS emulator Android on Google play !!!!
WOW! Just downloaded DraStic.. it's amazing. I tried Animal Crossing, a full 3D game, and it runs just like it did on my old DS and DS Lite. No lag, no glitches. STUNNING. And the graphics are great on my 7 inch tab.

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 - Stock 4.1.1

PC:
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz
AMD Radeon HD 5450
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 10:24 PM
(08-08-2013 12:08 PM)aki21 Wrote:  I think if it ported to window could help some lower pc or like my netbook 1.66 ghz to play nds games without suffering frequent lag,desmemu is good,but even with jit,i still can't achieve full speed in some games,also nosgba has no more update which the compability on some games worse but has some good speed.so I think if it ported to window,maybe a lower spec pc can achieve great speed.btw drastic is good but I have seen bug too,and the worse one was in games golden sun with suffer really bad bug and the killer games which when load map it drop down to 7-9%speed.

That game doesnt work, sadly... Too glitchy, but the developer is looking into it. its also one of my favorite rpg games .
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2013, 11:04 PM
(08-08-2013 10:24 PM)slamandar Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 12:08 PM)aki21 Wrote:  I think if it ported to window could help some lower pc or like my netbook 1.66 ghz to play nds games without suffering frequent lag,desmemu is good,but even with jit,i still can't achieve full speed in some games,also nosgba has no more update which the compability on some games worse but has some good speed.so I think if it ported to window,maybe a lower spec pc can achieve great speed.btw drastic is good but I have seen bug too,and the worse one was in games golden sun with suffer really bad bug and the killer games which when load map it drop down to 7-9%speed.

That game doesnt work, sadly... Too glitchy, but the developer is looking into it. its also one of my favorite rpg games .

yeah it's one of my favorite rpg too,eventhough I still does'nt finish golden sun 2,i have finish golden sun dark dawn using desmemu before,but there's more to it(i totally forgot about the vortex until it's show at the end,haha),this games really demanding since I get really slow speed(i got sick by just watching the slow motion prologue),other games work great,but look like pokemon conquest does'nt work.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
08-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Is really a great emulator. Aproved. But I don't like of Nintendo DS, I prefer continue with PPSSPP Smile.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
08-08-2013, 11:35 PM
(08-08-2013 11:04 PM)aki21 Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 10:24 PM)slamandar Wrote:  

yeah it's one of my favorite rpg too,eventhough I still does'nt finish golden sun 2,i have finish golden sun dark dawn using desmemu before,but there's more to it(i totally forgot about the vortex until it's show at the end,haha),this games really demanding since I get really slow speed(i got sick by just watching the slow motion prologue),other games work great,but look like pokemon conquest does'nt work.

I was kind of disappointed in that game not running well , but it looks like exophase has at least identified the reason why it's not working. Hopefully a fix will follow soon. Out of all the games they all tested I think they only have 4-5 games so far identified as unplayable.

about golden sun 2 i finish the game the end is a little sad but its definitly great RPG
08-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Mario and Luigi partners in time works 100% Professor Layton and the Curious village works 100% Professor layton and the diabolical box works 100%

DESKTOP: Windows 7 professional, Asus motherboard Z97, Intel i7 4790k 4.0 ghz - 4.4 ghz boost, 16 gb Cosair ram 128 GB SSD (primary HD) 1TB (secondary HD) EVGA Nvidia GTX Titan Black

LAPTOP: Windows 8, ASUS, intel i7 3630QM 2.4-3.4 ghz boost 12 gb of ram primary HD 1TB SSD secondary HD 750 gb hd nvidia gtx 670mx
08-09-2013, 06:40 AM
For pc we have duos emu developed for roor and running okay on low spec 1ghz x86.
http://ds-duos.blogspot.com.ar/

anyway its bad exophase an emulator that only supports ARMv7 architecture with neon goes against my beliefs
08-09-2013, 07:04 AM
(08-09-2013 06:40 AM)MaXiMu Wrote:  For pc we have duos emu developed for roor and running okay on low spec 1ghz x86.
http://ds-duos.blogspot.com.ar/

anyway its bad exophase an emulator that only supports ARMv7 architecture with neon goes against my beliefs

that may be right,but 3d games run in slow motion(not actuall speed),also it sound is bad,including there's no keymapping at all,also there's no update anymore,so it not a right choice,it's lack many thing,if it got updated,then when i.would get it again.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
08-09-2013, 07:39 AM
Star Wars The Force Unleashed & Force Unleashed II both work 100%.

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 - Stock 4.1.1

PC:
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz
AMD Radeon HD 5450
08-09-2013, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 02:38 PM by slamandar.)

08-09-2013, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 02:51 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
The only game I found with a bug is C.O.P. The Recruit, it has somekind of weird timing issue, it doesn't look like performance issue.
08-09-2013, 03:38 PM
So far I've tried

9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Dawn of Sorrow
Ghost Trick
Bowser's Inside Story
New Super Mario Brothers

and haven't had any problems with the exception of BIS. The in battle damage doesn't appear and in the shop menu the bottom description of the items doesn't change when you select different items.

All in all it is one giant leap for ds emulators on android.
08-09-2013, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 03:55 PM by brujo55.)
lol

some bugs fixed for uncheck multitreads in 3d games.

the emulator crash when try to change cheats for me.

didn't know if is rom issue (cm10.2 android 4.3) or emulator issue.
08-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Anybody using Xperia Mini/Pro? I wish to know how well it plays a few games
such as Pokemon Black 2 or Dragon Quest Joker 2 even the Phoenix Wright
would be very good too since I plan to buy this phone as that's how much I can afford lately. Smile

Laptop:________________________Desktop:
Windows 10 64-bit, 8GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 64-bit, 8GB DDR3 RAM
Intel® Core™i5-7300HQ 2,5/3.5ghz | Intel® Core™i5-4440 3,10ghz
NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti_____________| NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB
08-09-2013, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 06:26 PM by mestour.)
(08-09-2013 05:29 PM)FinalBlast Wrote:  Anybody using Xperia Mini/Pro? I wish to know how well it plays a few games
would be very good too since I plan to buy this phone as that's how much I can afford lately. Smile

Dont buy it ! its extremly oudated !
Wait until you get enough money to buy something like a htc one

(08-09-2013 05:29 PM)FinalBlast Wrote:  Anybody using Xperia Mini/Pro? I wish to know how well it plays a few games

Dont buy it ! its extremly oudated !
Wait until you get enough money to buy something like an htc one