Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: Kindle Fire HD or Nook HD?
I heard that the guys from nook dropped support for the tablet
07-14-2013, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013 05:41 PM by steven198807.)
I would not recommend the Nook HD as it is true that the support is being dropped, so you would need to root it for updates.
Also it is most budgeted tablet out the bunch not because of its specs but because of its components are poor quality such as its outta shell(ugly too).
If you had to choose between kindle fire hd/nook hd/nexus 7 then I would choose ether the kindle or nexus, I see the kindle and nook dropped in price recently.

But hold on before you buy and sit back because the next kindle fire hd should be around September and nexus 7-2 should be announced this month, the prices will match the last gen and will be pretty much about 2 times faster, this is when Ill buy my first tablet.
A little wait and your benefit greatly running all the latest games and apps such as nova 3 with out issues.
If you cant wait then get kindle fire hd or if you can afford nexus 7 then that is a better choice.
07-14-2013, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013 06:44 PM by livisor.)
Yeah,just like steven said the new Nexus 7 will rock out a Tegra 4 chip which if I remember correctly is 20X the power of the Tegra 3, and considering that the current Nexus 7 is already playing demanding 3D psp games at a good vps/fps the tegra4 should be perfect(for the same price as the current one when it will launch)
07-14-2013, 07:48 PM
/moved