Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Rumors of a possible GTA 5 for Android/iOS
07-20-2013, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 10:35 PM by Razorback.)
RE: Rumors of a possible GTA 5 for Android/iOS
(07-20-2013 02:56 PM)Terminator Wrote:  More and more retro games are being re-released on iOS & Android, due to popularity for emulation. Hope more and more classics get ported.. then i don't need emulators. I will happily purchase any retro game i like. Rockstar are doing a great job, so is SEGA. Hope to see more..

Why do you people think SEGA did superb job in these half-decade while they almost entirely neglecting us gaijin gamers for almost half decade (no Yakuza 5 english, Valkyiria Chronicles 3 english, etc)?

(07-20-2013 05:03 PM)stodag Wrote:  please sega port shenmue 1/2.. i will be happy with that.

No. They will never do that.
Quote:And gran turismo 4 Smile

Dream on. Sony won't port their game to anything non-Sony. Not even smartphone.
Quote:we all know its possible, look at gta's.
Not everything's possible in this damned world you know.

(07-20-2013 06:36 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  Port also NFS Underground 2, Most Wanted, GTA SA, Hitman 2, Medal of Honor Rising Sun and Vanguard and other nice games.
Dream on. Just dream on. You'd better watch EA turn those mentioned games into pay2win browser games.

I see so many delusional arguments in here. Try to do some goddamn research first, 'k?
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rumors of a possible GTA 5 for Android/iOS - Razorback - 07-20-2013 10:10 PM