Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
Corpse Party
04-19-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Corpse Party
I'll need to find at3tool or I won't be able to run the windows versions on the site. The android version posted could not run voices, so the same problem occurred.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2013, 05:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2013 05:16 AM by theWORLD.)
Okay so I tried oioitff's build and corpse party still has no voice, so I can't confirm if the issue with the crashes is because of the missing voice or not. The crash problem still exists for the oiotiff build as well.
04-29-2013, 09:27 PM
been playing book of memories, and it still just does not come close to how good this game really is. I haven't had any crashes in my ISO of corpse party, but I still can't save. and I Update my emulator so often that using savestates isn't really an option. I really can't wait for this to be fixed! I've been really patient because tons of other games I love are becoming more and more playable. but this and persona 3 are the only reason I got ppsspp in the first place. Rolleyes
05-05-2013, 06:44 PM
You got book of shadows working?!? Sad((( None of the corpse parties are working for me. What version and settings are you using?
05-12-2013, 10:07 PM
BoS is running fine on 0.7.6-387.
that is honestly the most stable revision I've found overall that runs most games, aside from their cutscenes. original corpse party still has the save glitch. can anyone confirm that this game is at least playable using savestates?
05-14-2013, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2013 05:15 AM by Accelerator.)
(04-18-2013 04:47 AM)theWORLD Wrote:  For most people it crashes:
if you watch the intro, when the intro ends and everyone falls, the screen dims to black and is supposed to show "chapter 01"

or

if you skip the intro, after Naomi and Seiko talk to the spirit, the door opens and a child spirit says "No...".

When I mean crash it the emulator doesn't crash. You can still see the spirit flame flickering and moving, so the game is still active, but the dialogue box is missing that spinning symbol in the corner, the one that means pressing x will continue the dialogue.

I have a feeling getting voice to work might fix this because these are points where the dialogue box waits for voices to finish saying everything before moving on. No voice means that it just waits forever.

Have this problem, hate to bring it up but anyone has a fix/working build that lets you go past this scene? Help would be much appreciated.
05-20-2013, 04:38 PM
Everything works for me, even the voices, until the child spirit says "No...!" where I can't continue.
I'm gonna try without skipping the intro.
05-22-2013, 12:48 AM
If you watch the intro, once everyone falls into the hole the game stops. That's the point when the intro ends and "Chapter 01" should show up in red, but it doesn't. Game freezes at certain points.
05-31-2013, 03:20 PM
At v0.7.6-975-gfe04ff9, the save problem is fixed..
06-01-2013, 12:08 AM
(05-31-2013 03:20 PM)dr490n Wrote:  At v0.7.6-975-gfe04ff9, the save problem is fixed..

This build also has voice, so the problem with the game waiting for voice to finish is fixed as well.

Somebody move this to playable.
06-08-2013, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 07:49 PM by GaussTek.)
Using the latest build v0.7.6-1209 (Windows), the game crashes the emu just before the menu (I think it's the part when the intro tries to show up).

Dunno if its just me, but it worked fine on a compiled build I tried last week (ppsspp-v0.7.6-1084).

Does anyone else have this issue? Thanks!
06-09-2013, 03:17 AM
Im on build 1084 and ive gotten this running almost perfectly on my Xperia go. Full music, voice, speed, and response. It is completely playable too Tongue.

The only thing missing is the intro video and at some minor random parts in the game it may lag for a moment or 2. However I just beat chapter 1 with no problem so i have high hopes for the rest of the game.

Once those 2 Minor things are fixed this can be considered identical to native in gameplay performance.
06-09-2013, 05:40 AM
(06-08-2013 07:48 PM)GaussTek Wrote:  Using the latest build v0.7.6-1209 (Windows), the game crashes the emu just before the menu (I think it's the part when the intro tries to show up).

Dunno if its just me, but it worked fine on a compiled build I tried last week (ppsspp-v0.7.6-1084).

Yeah, I had this problem too. I was able to get into it and play for about an hour before quitting for a time, without any problems at all, and now it wont load into the game anymore. It just straight up crashes the emu right before the main menu. Went back to 1084 and it runs fine now. Not sure what happened. Maybe it was on my end or something, but I didn't mess with anything between stopping and starting up again.
06-09-2013, 04:27 PM
I found one other minor error. When mashing x to get through cutscenes the voice text on screen doesn't stop. it only stops when the dialogue is finished
06-09-2013, 06:47 PM
(06-09-2013 05:40 AM)Luxxx Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 07:48 PM)GaussTek Wrote:  Using the latest build v0.7.6-1209 (Windows), the game crashes the emu just before the menu (I think it's the part when the intro tries to show up).

Yeah, I had this problem too. I was able to get into it and play for about an hour before quitting for a time, without any problems at all, and now it wont load into the game anymore. It just straight up crashes the emu right before the main menu. Went back to 1084 and it runs fine now. Not sure what happened. Maybe it was on my end or something, but I didn't mess with anything between stopping and starting up again.

Works again in the latest build (1245) Big Grin