Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.75 Average
[Discussion] 60FPS patches for PSP games that run at 30FPS
06-17-2016, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 05:02 PM by Lunos.)
RE: [Discussion] 60FPS patches for PSP games that run at 30FPS
Hi.
I just tried Dissidia's European 60 FPS Code from this thread and it's not working.
I followed the steps from this thread to "install" it and it's no use, the FPS Counter is still on 30 and I feel no difference than playing with the cheat disabled.
I don't really know why the Master List thread doesn't mention the GameID of every game, but in case mine's needed, it's the ULES01505.
Thanks in advance for reading Smile

EDIT: Ohkay, it's because there's just one ISO for each region, i'm retarded, it's not the point tho xD ..

EDIT2: Found the solution. The cheat doesn't work with the OpenGL Renderer but it does with the DirectX 9 one.

EDIT3: Nvm, that wasn't the solution. Not that I redownloaded the emulator in a try to fix another error i'm having with the campaign, noticed that changing to Dx9 isn't making it go at 60 FPS. Cheats are enabled and i've put the code in the .ini too.

EDIT4: Ohkay, NOW I found it. You just need to put a space before the whole code, for some reason, to make it work xDD ..
Also, does anyone by any chance have a 60FPS Cheat for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3?

EDIT5: Ohkay, didn't saw that the searching function in this forum was at the end of the post instead of the beginning.. it's a shame that the Naruto Games seems to have a really stubborn code, not surprised since CC2 uses weird techniques overall u.u ..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Discussion] 60FPS patches for PSP games that run at 30FPS - Lunos - 06-17-2016 04:41 PM
Crash Of The Titans CW ULUS10304 - Mateus - 12-13-2021, 10:59 PM
IRON MEN ULUS10347 - Mateus - 12-18-2021, 12:18 AM