The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
(Update 2013.08.26)PPSSPP Helper Mac Edition-help to download,update and compile
07-09-2013, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 06:24 AM by xuxulll.)
Heart (Update 2013.08.26)PPSSPP Helper Mac Edition-help to download,update and compile
I create a tool for you guys to localize PPSSPP Helper. I call it PPSSPP Helper Localization Tool. It is built in PPSSPP Helper as a sub app.

If you like my app, please help to localize it with localization tool i provided. Thanks!Smile

I don't know why i failed to attach new version in the topic..maybe it's too big? so here's the link..

download link: http://goo.gl/IzzWQ9

Update 2.0.6 (2013.08.25):
- Please RE-COMPILE PPSSPP since way of launch PPSSPP is changed.
- fixed: status bar app may crash if user uses 2.0.5 for the first time.

Update 2.0.5 (2013.08.24):
Please RE-COMPILE PPSSPP since way of launch PPSSPP is changed.
-add Version Control 增加版本控制
- packaging PPSSPP Unix executive file into .app file (.app file provided by Dreamer...)
- change methods of updating software
- some stability improvements
- some efficiency improvements
- some UI changes

changes(2013.08.14):
- add auto update ppsspp source codes (in status bar app)
- add auto compile after update (in status bar app)
- add auto update PPSSPP Helper (in status bar app)
- add localization tool
- modify app icons to retina standard
- other ui changes

Features:
- provide you with a much more friendly wizard to help to install essentials(command line tools, homebrew, sdl and cmake)
- show real-time progress and download speed
- control start and stop on your own.
- switch log on or off according to your favor
- statusbar app, which can bring you a lot of convenience. easy to open ppsspp, and no more terminal lines. easy to open PPSSPP Helper.

Now PPSSPP Helper is much more easy to localize. Current PPSSPP Helper provides English and Chinese version. Please help to localize PPSSPP Helper, and give me suggestions to make it much more powerful...If there are bugs, please report to me so that I can fix them A.S.A.P.

if you are passionate to help to localize this app, you needn't be professionals. You can do changes in github: https://github.com/xuxulll/PPSSPP-Helper...ge-Project
Or
Here are some brief tutorials:
1. right click the app, and select show contents.
2. Contents->Resources->en.lproj->Localizable.strings
3. open Localizable.strings and you just need to translate the right side of the equal sign.
4. when you complete, you can send it to me by email: [email protected] or upload it in this post

Thanks again!

Download (2013.08.06):
.zip  PPSSPP_Helper_2.0.1.zip (Size: 775.12 KB / Downloads: 709)

- add Russian support (thanks to Dreamer...)
- allow you to type path in preferences window when "use ppsspp as default name bla bla bla..." unchecked. (thanks to Dreamer...'s suggestion)
- fixed: if "use PPSSPP as default name checkbox" is unchecked, user cannot save selected path. (thanks to Dreamer...'s report)
- fixed: PPSSPP may freeze when using PPSSPP Helper statusbar app to open.

Download (2013.08.03):
.zip  PPSSPPHelper_2.0.zip (Size: 270.75 KB / Downloads: 621)

Some main new features:
- provide you with a much more friendly wizard to help to install essentials(command line tools, homebrew, sdl and cmake)
- show real-time progress and download speed
- control start and stop on your own.
- switch log on or off according to your favor
- statusbar app, which can bring you a lot of convenience. easy to open ppsspp, and no more terminal lines. easy to open PPSSPP Helper.

More features needs your exploration and suggestion...

The next generation PPSSPP Helper releases!
It's been completely redesigned.
Now PPSSPP Helper is cocoa-based.

Some snapshots:

Compiled versions on Mac OS X is always late. So I decide to make it on my own.Tongue

With this app, you need not to wait for someone else to update and compile PPSSPP. You can do it on your own!

I'm not a professional, so there may be bugs in the program. Thank you for your report in advance.Blush

The app requires Xcode, HomeBrew, sdl(use homebrew to install), cmake(use homebrew to install)

so you can follow the steps:
1. download xcode for free from the AppStore.
2. open terminal and copy this "ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.github.com/mxcl/homebrew/go)"" into the terminal window and press enter. this step is to install homebrew.
3. after finishing installing homebrew, type "brew doctor" and press enter. if homebrew is ready, there won't be any feedback.
4. type "brew install sdl" and press enter, and then sdl will be smoothly installed into your mac.
5. use the same way to install cmake.

Now enjoy PPSSPP Helper!

Current app is based on AppleScript.

Now I decide to move all codes of my app to cocoa-based.

3/4 of the next generation PPSSPP Helper are finished until 18 July, 2013.

update 2013.07.11:
.zip  PPSSPP_Helper_eng_v1.1.zip (Size: 368.63 KB / Downloads: 697)
[fix some bugs]

if you want to customize the app, see post #5, and you will get a version which can be opened by AppleScript Editor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
(Update 2013.08.26)PPSSPP Helper Mac Edition-help to download,update and compile - xuxulll - 07-09-2013 03:27 PM
PPSSPP Helper Mac Edition - Dreamer... - 08-08-2013, 04:12 AM