Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Persona 3 portable problems.(running too fast)
07-08-2013, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 01:39 AM by Jaoman9.)
Persona 3 portable problems.(running too fast)
So basically i just discovered ppsspp and i downloaded the newest version. when i run P3P and it runs really fast at least twice as fast as its supposed to. i downloaded a custom build and it works fine until i get to school for the first time then it also starts to run extremely fast. and i am wondering what i can do to make it work normal. I am running on windows.

Also on a unrelated matter does ppsspp run Cso's? Because all of mine aren't working on it they just show black screen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Persona 3 portable problems.(running too fast)
(07-08-2013 01:30 AM)Jaoman9 Wrote:  So basically i just discovered ppsspp and i downloaded the newest version. when i run P3P and it runs really fast at least twice as fast as its supposed to. i downloaded a custom build and it works fine until i get to school for the first time then it also starts to run extremely fast. and i am wondering what i can do to make it work normal. I am running on windows.

Also on a unrelated matter does ppsspp run Cso's? Because all of mine aren't working on it they just show black screen.

Try forcing 60 FPS or less.
Settings > Graphics > then go a few pages.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply