Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
ppsspp isn't working
07-07-2013, 10:41 AM
ppsspp isn't working
hello,i am new.I want to ask how to fix ppsspp crash.When I click on ppsspp icon it starts and it says:"PPSSPP has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience".

Please tell me how to fix this ,I really want to play the Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja impact,and jpcsp is rally slow so ppsspp is the fastest.

AND CAN MY PC RU AT 25-30 FPS

my pc:Intel® CELERON® D CPU 3.46-3.47 GHZ,960 MB OF RAM
WINDOWS XP SP2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2013, 12:30 PM
RE: ppsspp isn't working
Hi and welcome to forum!What is your graphic card?Is it Intel on board?Update your gpu drivers and install this also http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...px?id=5555
Does your gpu support OpenGL ES 2.0?
07-07-2013, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013 02:03 PM by Endriti.)
I have a 64 mb grahic card i have that microsoft visual C++ or whatever i think it dupports the openGl 2.1 but is it needed to download that cause i have OpenGl 1.4...

Please help me ...

I to have an iphone 4 but i dont want to jailbreak it to use a emulator and please tell me some emulator that is fast as ppsspp not like jpcsp
07-07-2013, 06:09 PM
please somebody
or tell me a way to download it in iphone without cydia or without jailbreaking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please tell me how to fix it
07-07-2013, 06:40 PM
PPSSPP is the only fastest PSP emulator out there both for windows and android. Also, OpenGL 2.0 or OpenGL 2.1 is the feature of the GPU, not any kind of software which you can install. Your card supports OpenGL 1.4, so you're out of luck for now!
07-08-2013, 06:51 AM
okay i get it but is there a emulator that is faster than jpcsp ,,,or is there a way to download ppsspp for iphone without jailbreaking or without cydia pleaseee..................tell me some emulators
07-08-2013, 10:39 AM
I don't know any other emulator of PSP apart from PPSSPP and Jpcsp, but you can google it though. I don't own an iPhone so really don't know about Jailbreaking or stuff.
07-08-2013, 01:18 PM
(07-07-2013 10:41 AM)Endriti Wrote:  hello,i am new.I want to ask how to fix ppsspp crash.When I click on ppsspp icon it starts and it says:"PPSSPP has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience".

Please tell me how to fix this ,I really want to play the Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja impact,and jpcsp is rally slow so ppsspp is the fastest.

AND CAN MY PC RU AT 25-30 FPS

my pc:Intel® CELERON® D CPU 3.46-3.47 GHZ,960 MB OF RAM
WINDOWS XP SP2

i too have been see something like that, and when i download last rev from here it have work fine.

►Sorry about my English, I'm Ukrainian.◄
►I use only Windows versions of ppsspp.◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2013, 09:32 AM
Which one tell me please i wanna fix it pleaseeeee
07-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Download GPU-Z and show us the results, this will show if your PC is capable of running PPSSPP.

http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/SysInfo/GPU-Z/
07-10-2013, 02:58 PM
(07-09-2013 03:30 PM)StriderVM Wrote:  Download GPU-Z and show us the results, this will show if your PC is capable of running PPSSPP.

http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/SysInfo/GPU-Z/

how to use that thing ,i installed it how to use it .....and please let me know wich rev or whatever you downloaded tell me i wanna fix it!
08-14-2013, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 10:24 AM by Endriti.)
WHICH REV TO DOWNLOAD TO FIX THIS CRASH ,,, PLEASE I TRIED WITH JPCSP BUT IS SOOO SLOW AND I HEARD PPSSPP IS FAST

I DONT WANT TO JAILBREAK MY IPHONE TOO(WAITING FOR IOS 7)

OR PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS A WAY TO PLAY NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA IMPACT ON PLAYSTATION 2(MY PS2 ACCEPTS FALSE AND ORIGINAL CD OR USB).........
08-14-2013, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 10:33 AM by TheDax.)
You received answers a month ago: Your PC's GPU is too old to use this emulator. Wait for a DirectX 9 version, if one comes, or look into buying a new graphics card. A newer revision won't fix your old PC. Software cannot fix lack of hardware support/capabilities. The only exception to this would be something like an OpenGL software renderer/emulator in the case of a lacking GPU, but at that point it'd be so slow that it'd be pointless. Just like you cannot download more RAM, you cannot download a new graphics card. Neobrain's software renderer could help too, but on a PC with low-end specs as it is, I doubt it'll run well.

Also, posting in all caps isn't a great way to entice people to help you out. It implies shouting.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
05-20-2014, 10:00 AM
please kindly make ppsspp with direct x 9 supports for windows 32 bit, ive seen topic using angle port but its a rough cause of lack of graphics on some games, opengl 1.4 or backend will be very useful for people like me that cant afford to buy high specs pc or laptop thank u so much
05-20-2014, 12:52 PM
must become in the new update please
it the new update can you make in Each game graphics of its own. for the player can change the graphics In each game different settings for other games