Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Innocent Life - A Futuristic Harvest Moon
06-23-2016, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2016 02:55 PM by BlogOnTeenz.)
RE: Innocent Life - A Futuristic Harvest Moon
I had the same problem too. After an hour before becoming annoyed with the annoying black screen, I found another way to play the game. I was using ppsspp gold edition at first, then tried out the normal edition. After numerous attempts on changing the settings, my biggest success was downloading another emulator, an attempt I have no belief on. I tried out PSP emulator (the precise app name) on Google play store and I thought it was a scam since it closes and uses ppsspp as it's emulating program. Truly 99℅ sure it won't work, I loaded my state to the island while pressing the fast forward button, and BOOM! My heart shouted joy. I'm now currently talking with Dr. (Grain or something I forgot). I just wanted to share this with some fellow problemed members and maybe this would help you in playing innocent life since I myself am desperate in playing this game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
harvest moon:innocent life - aki21 - 06-21-2013, 07:25 AM
RE: Innocent Life - A Futuristic Harvest Moon - BlogOnTeenz - 06-23-2016 02:53 PM
RE: harvest moon:innocent life - vnctdj - 07-10-2013, 04:33 PM