Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Video Issues
07-06-2013, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013 10:09 AM by andoru.)
Video Issues
*edited the thread as it no longer just applies to BoFIII*
I've been trying out some games in PPSSPP, and it seems that some absolutely require the Buffered Rendering option to be turned on. While this might seem okay, it's very slow, dropping to around 1.02-2 VPS. I know that my PC is not the fastest around, but I'm thinking it should at least be at a faster framerate, so I was thinking maybe there are some issues with some library in PPSSPP? I also noticed that when I have too many games in the Recent list on the emulator's main screen, it slows down quite a lot, plus that in some games it's really hard to get 2x Render Resolution so it all could be connected.
I'm on Windows XP and my PC's specs are P4 Celeron D 2.26GHz single core, NVidia 5500FX 256MB on AGPx4 (with the latest drivers), 1.25GB RAM.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: Video Issues
Game thread is here http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1048 last time i checked it was still flickering,turning buffered rendering off gives black screen.Please reply to the game thread
07-07-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Video Issues
*bump*
Edited the original OP.