Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Welcome Thread
08-25-2013, 06:08 AM
RE: Welcome Thread
hey vnctdj,maybe u should merge the guides of solarmystic and guilhermeGS2 in ur second or with my first post???

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2013, 10:28 PM
Well since it's my second post might as well post here. of Course i'm a gamer, i love the monster hunter games and well i got the ppsspp only about a week ago after trying the jcpsp(which in my opinion is total garbage) I'm trying to self teach myself to program(not going to well on that aspect) but i want to see the ppsspp to succeed where the jcpsp can't(like online play capability). so yea that's a little about me hope i can enjoy this place.
08-26-2013, 03:28 AM
(08-25-2013 10:28 PM)GodricLeMort Wrote:  Well since it's my second post might as well post here. of Course i'm a gamer, i love the monster hunter games and well i got the ppsspp only about a week ago after trying the jcpsp(which in my opinion is total garbage) I'm trying to self teach myself to program(not going to well on that aspect) but i want to see the ppsspp to succeed where the jcpsp can't(like online play capability). so yea that's a little about me hope i can enjoy this place.
Welcome! Big Grin
I tried jpcsp before moving to PPSSPP too, i won't say it's total garbage but i can understand your feeling i guess Tongue
Well, enjoy the forum and the emu, keep on supporting the devs Smile

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
08-26-2013, 08:50 AM
jpcsp isnt garbage actually,tho it lacks of speed,but i really like some debugging tools of it.also we use jpcsptrace logs for improving our emu Tongue.

08-26-2013, 03:42 PM
(08-25-2013 06:08 AM)arg274 Wrote:  hey vnctdj,maybe u should merge the guides of solarmystic and guilhermeGS2 in ur second or with my first post???

Good idea ! Smile
Thank you, I will do this now Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-26-2013, 06:07 PM
hello everyone, im new to android an ppsspp ;D even though most games (gow worked 30% to 60% speed) i tested on my xperia mini pro worked 100% speed. i would like to know if there is any ways to speed up emulation on android like speed hacks or patches.
08-26-2013, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2013 06:22 PM by GodricLeMort.)
I find it garbage because I wanted to play monster hunter and could not get it working after six seven hours of fiddling with it. Also welcome Hope you like the place.Big Grin
08-26-2013, 06:33 PM
(08-26-2013 06:07 PM)facebook Wrote:  hello everyone, im new to android an ppsspp ;D even though most games (gow worked 30% to 60% speed) i tested on my xperia mini pro worked 100% speed. i would like to know if there is any ways to speed up emulation on android like speed hacks or patches.

Hi ! Smile
I hope you will enjoy your stay on our forum Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-28-2013, 08:51 AM
good job,vnctdj!

08-28-2013, 02:42 PM
(08-28-2013 08:51 AM)arg274 Wrote:  good job,vnctdj!

Thanks Smile

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-31-2013, 01:52 PM
Hey I've been using ppsspp for awhile now and its fantastic! Thanks for all your hard work.

Im a fan of pretty much all game genres but mostly JRPGS, specifically Final fantasy and the tales of series.

Well thank you for your time I hope we all get along Big Grin
09-02-2013, 01:41 PM
(08-31-2013 01:52 PM)ChronoII Wrote:  Hey I've been using ppsspp for awhile now and its fantastic! Thanks for all your hard work.

Im a fan of pretty much all game genres but mostly JRPGS, specifically Final fantasy and the tales of series.

Well thank you for your time I hope we all get along Big Grin

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us ! Smile

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
09-06-2013, 06:18 AM
I didnt know that this application existed was just searching for some games then I came across Project Diva 2nd then was looking for an emulator and I didnt know this one is existing QQ.

Thanks for this application I can play now my favorite games on my tablet Big Grin and tnx for the guide that mupralsh showed me, the games are now running smoothly.

Again all my thanks take it and cookies :V
09-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Hello all. I'm so new to this forum, forums in general, the internet, and technology itself that I am about to ask a stupid question that is sure to amuse. Where do I post troubleshooting questions. Than you
09-06-2013, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 08:05 AM by mupralsh.)
(09-06-2013 06:18 AM)Macross Wrote:  I didnt know that this application existed was just searching for some games then I came across Project Diva 2nd then was looking for an emulator and I didnt know this one is existing QQ.

Thanks for this application I can play now my favorite games on my tablet Big Grin and tnx for the guide that mupralsh showed me, the games are now running smoothly.

Again all my thanks take it and cookies :V
Welcome Macross! sorry just noticed you posted here too, i sometimes just look at the last post then reply it Blush
Thanks for the cookies Tongue

Well, enjoy the forum and the emulator! Big Grin

(09-06-2013 09:54 AM)ppsspphasstoppedworking Wrote:  Hello all. I'm so new to this forum, forums in general, the internet, and technology itself that I am about to ask a stupid question that is sure to amuse. Where do I post troubleshooting questions. Than you
Hello there ppsspphasstoppedworking, welcome!
First, you can use the search feature to look for previous people that might encountered the same problem as you, if you can't find any, just post your problem here, but try to be detailed Tongue

Just enjoy the forum. Smile

P.S: don't forget to have a look at some important topics linked on the first page of this thread. Wink

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.