Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Welcome Thread
08-19-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Welcome Thread
(08-19-2013 07:49 PM)AsXurian Wrote:  Hello everyone, I just joined today *08/19/2013*, even though I've stalked around here a couple of months since I love PSP games, and PPSSPP is the best emulator I've found Big Grin

I'm an amatuer artist, still kinda going through college. So I play games whenever I can. I wanted to get the emulator instead of an actual psp, cause . . . well I did have one.

but yay for thieves! So I wanted an alternative without spending $100+.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Hi ! Smile
I hope you will enjoy PPSSPP with us Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2013, 12:48 AM
I am a noob to this forum but not to using emulators or playing video games. Aside from letting you know of my PPSSPP problems, I don't think I will be of much help. But thank you for having me.
08-20-2013, 03:37 AM
(08-20-2013 12:48 AM)Kladdy Wrote:  I am a noob to this forum but not to using emulators or playing video games. Aside from letting you know of my PPSSPP problems, I don't think I will be of much help. But thank you for having me.
Welcome! Just remember to follow the rules and enjoy the forum! Big Grin

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
08-20-2013, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2013 12:13 PM by antartika.)
Hello Everybody,

Antartika here!

Name: Denis
Currently Living: United Kingdom
Hobbies: Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, Gaming, Cheat Engine'ing<3, videos for games, used to own private server games (but i couldn't be asked with it), all sorts! Wink

I have a PSP in RL, but I prefer playing emulators on PC, because better graphics can be enhanced it's just more fun also you can use your PS3 controller to make any emulator work Wink, as long as they have the provided plugins for it, and also just use CheatEngine to make everything fun haha.

But yeah been playing games since the day i came out of my mummy's tummy with SNES playing Super Mario World! <3

♦ Languages Spoken: English, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian.

♦ I only use Windows versions of PPSSPP.

♦ Intel Core i7-4790k 4.00GHz| 16GB RAM | GTX 970 Nvidia | Windows 10

♦ Graphics Designer

♦ If I don't reply to you in a thread, send me a PM!
08-20-2013, 01:12 PM
(08-20-2013 12:05 PM)antartika Wrote:  Hello Everybody,

Antartika here!

Name: Denis
Currently Living: United Kingdom
Hobbies: Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, Gaming, Cheat Engine'ing<3, videos for games, used to own private server games (but i couldn't be asked with it), all sorts! Wink

I have a PSP in RL, but I prefer playing emulators on PC, because better graphics can be enhanced it's just more fun also you can use your PS3 controller to make any emulator work Wink, as long as they have the provided plugins for it, and also just use CheatEngine to make everything fun haha.

But yeah been playing games since the day i came out of my mummy's tummy with SNES playing Super Mario World! <3

Hi ! Smile
I hope you will enjoy your stay on our forum Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-21-2013, 09:25 AM
Hey guys, it's me, Blake, but you can also call me Huck. I'm no stranger to emulation, and I've been quite fascinated by them and how they work.

Besides emus I'm into modding games, making random videos or Downfall parodies, and Photoshop.
08-21-2013, 01:00 PM
(08-21-2013 09:25 AM)huckleberrypie Wrote:  Hey guys, it's me, Blake, but you can also call me Huck. I'm no stranger to emulation, and I've been quite fascinated by them and how they work.

Besides emus I'm into modding games, making random videos or Downfall parodies, and Photoshop.

Hi ! Smile

I hope you will enjoy the PPSSPP adventure with us Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Hi guys, I'll introduce myself!
My name is Alessandro, I'm 16 and I come from Italy. Hope I will be able to help the community...
I'm amazed by the emulator and by how it's getting better day by day, it's also passed jpcsp, so, congratulations, and I hope you'll keep working hard to make ppsspp the perfect psp emulator.
08-21-2013, 07:04 PM
(08-21-2013 03:40 PM)Ledz96 Wrote:  Hi guys, I'll introduce myself!
My name is Alessandro, I'm 16 and I come from Italy. Hope I will be able to help the community...
I'm amazed by the emulator and by how it's getting better day by day, it's also passed jpcsp, so, congratulations, and I hope you'll keep working hard to make ppsspp the perfect psp emulator.

Hi ! Smile
I hope you will enjoy your stay here on the forum ! Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-22-2013, 08:35 AM
Hello there! People usually call me Arch on the interwebs. I am a huge Monster Hunter fan, and I can barely wait for multiplayer support, because, let's face it, when you play it in single it feels like somethings missing.
Also congrats on the emulator! I never expected PSP emulation to get this fast in such a short time span.
08-22-2013, 09:31 AM
(08-22-2013 08:35 AM)Archimedes Wrote:  Hello there! People usually call me Arch on the interwebs. I am a huge Monster Hunter fan, and I can barely wait for multiplayer support, because, let's face it, when you play it in single it feels like somethings missing.
Also congrats on the emulator! I never expected PSP emulation to get this fast in such a short time span.

Welcome aboard! Smile
08-22-2013, 02:24 PM
(08-22-2013 08:35 AM)Archimedes Wrote:  Hello there! People usually call me Arch on the interwebs. I am a huge Monster Hunter fan, and I can barely wait for multiplayer support, because, let's face it, when you play it in single it feels like somethings missing.

Hi ! Smile

Glad to meet another Monster Hunter fan ! Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-22-2013, 07:48 PM
Hi there,

The name's Gazmanafc, but everyone typically just calls me Gary, since it is my name after all. Wink

Anyways, I'm not that much of a stranger to emulation either, I heard about PPSSPP because one of the developers ([Unknown]) to it is actually a person I'm familiar with, he used to contribute to the forum package that I'm a team member for. So it's good to see that he's still around developing.

But that's not the only reason I'm showing interest in PPSSPP, there's also the fact that there's certain games for the PSP that I'd like to Lets Play but I don't exactly have the capabilities to use my console for it. Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2013, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 08:16 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
(08-22-2013 07:48 PM)Gazmanafc Wrote:  Hi there,

The name's Gazmanafc, but everyone typically just calls me Gary, since it is my name after all. Wink

Anyways, I'm not that much of a stranger to emulation either, I heard about PPSSPP because one of the developers ([Unknown]) to it is actually a person I'm familiar with, he used to contribute to the forum package that I'm a team member for. So it's good to see that he's still around developing.

But that's not the only reason I'm showing interest in PPSSPP, there's also the fact that there's certain games for the PSP that I'd like to Lets Play but I don't exactly have the capabilities to use my console for it. Tongue

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for joining us. Enjoy. Smile

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
08-22-2013, 09:15 PM
(08-22-2013 07:48 PM)Gazmanafc Wrote:  Hi there,

Hi ! Smile
I hope you will enjoy your stay here Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2