Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disable speed mode "Unlimited"
07-01-2013, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 10:04 PM by Special.)
RE: Disable speed mode "Unlimited"
Nobody is wanting to remove this functionality, having both a Limited and Unlimited toggled mode is great and useful in situational ways, but for instance if I wanted to use the Limited mode to slow down the game play for a brief time, the only way I could turn it off and return to Standard speed is to pass over the Unlimited mode which is counter productive of what I wanted in the first place. Or if I just wanted to speed up the game play to only 2x the speed @ 120 frames with the Limited mode, because that's as fast as I can handle while still playing the game, again I would have to pass over the Unlimited mode before returning to normal speed which might get me killed because who can play something at 20x game speed @ 1300~ frames... Well superman could but I ain't him.

Fake Edit: On a side note, is there anyway to bind the TAB button (press down for Unlimited mode) to my R2 controller button? For me ideally I would like to have my L2 act as the Standard > Limited toggle > Standard button, and R2 be for the Unlimited mode, but press rather then a toggle.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Disable speed mode "Unlimited" - Loemnk - 07-01-2013, 05:01 AM
RE: Disable speed mode "Unlimited" - Special - 07-01-2013 09:51 PM
RE: Disable speed mode "Unlimited" - vsub_ - 07-02-2013, 04:03 AM
RE: Disable speed mode "Unlimited" - vsub_ - 07-02-2013, 06:40 AM